PDA

View Full Version : body mod

sean_grigoros
03/15/2012, 08:10 PM
anyone could help me find front and rear, poss side shirt and skid plate, where can I find them, also any good suggestion for lift kit. 3-5 inches. any spec for alignment after modified suspension. Thanks guys.

VX KAT
03/15/2012, 08:22 PM
anyone could help me find front and rear, poss side shirt and skid plate, where can I find them, also any good suggestion for lift kit. 3-5 inches. any spec for alignment after modified suspension. Thanks guys.

You'll really get much more info if you get real familiar with the search function as there's a ton of threads on those 3 topics....just set aside some time and read ...read...read...read.....learn about the many options and then ask any remaining questions you might have. Lift kits are probably the 1st or 2nd most common topic/question on the entire forum....maybe only 2nd to wheels/tires.

Mile High VX
03/16/2012, 08:35 AM
Lift kits are probably the 1st or 2nd most common topic/question on the entire forum....maybe only 2nd to wheels/tires.

And cup holders...:bwgy::smilewink:bgwo::bgwb:

Osteomata
03/16/2012, 11:36 AM
You could also read your PMs. I sent you the link in response to your questions to me.

sean_grigoros
03/16/2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks guys.