PDA

View Full Version : Wind deflectors

Paul_A
04/27/2012, 09:30 AM
Hi,
I have the factory type wind deflectors fitted. The one on the drivers side is tore up so I'm taking them off. Just crossed my mind that one of them is o.k. and I can gently remove it. As my car is rhd, the one that's o.k. would be the one on the DRIVERS side in the U.S.
Wondered if anyone is in desperate need of a drivers side wind deflector over the pond there? Don't know how much the postage would be... but not too bad I would think? P.M. me. :happyface

VX KAT
04/27/2012, 09:36 AM
Hi,
I have the factory type wind deflectors fitted. The one on the drivers side is tore up so I'm taking them off. Just crossed my mind that one of them is o.k. and I can gently remove it. As my car is rhd, the one that's o.k. would be the one on the DRIVERS side in the U.S.
Wondered if anyone is in desperate need of a drivers side wind deflector over the pond there? Don't know how much the postage would be... but not too bad I would think? P.M. me. :happyface

I'd like it, how much?

Y33TREKker
04/27/2012, 09:41 AM
Damn that was quick VX Kat. Do you walk around with VX.info hardwired into your brain at all times via BlueTooth or something? :p

(Are we thinking mass production molds by any chance?)

VX KAT
04/27/2012, 09:45 AM
Damn that was quick VX Kat. Do you walk around with VX.info hardwired into your brain at all times via BlueTooth or something? :p

(Are we thinking mass production molds by any chance?)

IIRC, someone recently mentioned that...trying to make molds for these....

signed-
~BlueTooth Kat :p
actually, no, I don't even have bluetooth....:laugho:

Paul_A
04/27/2012, 09:55 AM
Hi... just cover the postage :happyface The other one is basically all there just a 2" chunk missing from the back. ... want both?

VX KAT
04/27/2012, 10:15 AM
Hi... just cover the postage :happyface The other one is basically all there just a 2" chunk missing from the back. ... want both?

Thanks Paul!
Sure I'll take the broken one as well, maybe I can find somebody to fix that part.

I'll PM you my info.

blacksambo
04/27/2012, 08:03 PM
Drats!!!!!!!