PDA

View Full Version : To Rausch Creek PA twice in 1 month

subject47
06/09/2012, 04:19 PM
My Friend and I are planning to make 2 trips up to Rausch creek in June, and you are all welcome to hit the trails with us.

The first trip will be Sat. the 16th and the second will be on the 30th.

We normaly aim to hit the trails around 10am.

More details will come as these dates get closer.

subject47
06/13/2012, 06:01 AM
So we are still planning to go both the 16th and 30th.

for any one interested in meeting up with us and wheeling,

We will be leaving from Ft Meade MD around 0700. We will be making a gas/supply stop at the Fort Indiantown gap gas station around 0900, And will be hitting the trails at Rausch creek around 1000.

If anyone wants to meet us up there or anywhere along the way just let me know here and we will meet/wait before heading off to the next destination.

We will be wheeling all day so if you can only show up later in the day just send me a pm and ill give you my number so we can swing by the lot and meet up when you get there.

To drive it is $35.00 and for first timers there is a $15.00 membership fee. (we have noticed they tend to forget the membership fee if you dont bring it up).

Spike
06/21/2012, 04:58 PM
Glad I saw this ... it is a very very big maybe, but there is a slight chance that I could

subject47
06/22/2012, 01:15 PM
Sweet we would be happy to have more people with us, the 16th was kind of a disastor for me. spent 4 hours getting and replaceing my alt.

But we still had a blast and I will be makeing the over do repairs I need to do, and we will be sticking to the same time table as the 16th.

subject47
06/29/2012, 06:30 PM
So spent the last 7 hours replaceing and tweeking everything to get ready for rausch creek on the 30th, I finish and what does the truck do to show how much it cares.... it blows the starter... so long story short plans are still a go, but, We will be delayed from leaving Ft Meade by about 1.5 hours

subject47
06/30/2012, 11:44 AM
Well u won't be goin to Rausch creek any time soon the new starter caught on fire