PDA

View Full Version : Place to buy emblems?

Hcloud13
08/16/2012, 06:43 PM
Hi Guys
New owner here,I'm picking it up on saturday!
The first thing I want to do is get new Emblems/Logos. The previous owner removed almost all of them -_-

The Isuzu badge on the grill,
"Isuzu" lettering on the rear.
both "Vehicross" logos on the sides.

Any one know where I can buy them? Thanks for any help
-Doug

89Vette
08/16/2012, 09:17 PM
Call the parts department at the St. Louis area Isuzu dealer. Ask for Merlin.

Or email: Merlin Richardson [merlin@stcharlesauto.com]

VX KAT
08/16/2012, 10:19 PM
ST. CHARLES AUTOMOTIVE GROUP (formerly included ISUZU)
800-727-8066
Ask for Merlin in Parts Dept.

Based on several years experience, Merlin doesn't like email, and prefers you call him until you reach him live.

Here's their website. The discounted prices are the same as Merlin quotes us and includes Free Shipping as well.
The site has ALL the schematics, so it makes it a great reference for parts info.
http://www.stcharlesautoparts.com/

The emblems/badges are still available new thru Isuzu. Sometimes they can take several weeks to get because they're backordered from Japan.
The badges on the B-pillar are about $65 each.
THe big ISUZU on back door is about $90.
The one on the grill is $36.41. It's #5 below. I have my original one in great shape if you're interested. PM me.:thumbup:
http://www.trademotion.com/schematics/4/4628010.gif

VX KAT
08/21/2012, 02:20 PM
Saw these on ebay...brand new OEM "ISUZU" badge for front grille.
Seller is in UK, but ships Worldwide.

Roughly about $22 + $4 for shipping = $26 in USD.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180948253581?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_3278wt_1025

Hcloud13
08/24/2012, 03:56 AM
Thanks for all the help guys & girls! ^_^

So far I got the front grille badge from VX Kat. I'm going to a Car print shack and see if I can have the B piller "VehiCross" logos made.

I have a good pic of the "Vehicross Logo" but does anyone have like a High resolution or scan pic of the logo?

Thanks for all the help!

89Vette
08/24/2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks for all the help guys & girls! ^_^

So far I got the front grille badge from VX Kat. I'm going to a Car print shack and see if I can have the B piller "VehiCross" logos made.

I have a good pic of the "Vehicross Logo" but does anyone have like a High resolution or scan pic of the logo?

Thanks for all the help!

If you're going to make it out of anything but [chromed] metal, I think it would be cheesy.

Hcloud13
08/25/2012, 04:45 AM
If you're going to make it out of anything but [chromed] metal, I think it would be cheesy.

It's going to be chrome with the little red for the "ehi".

I got like 20 pics of the logo off google,and I still have the 3.5 sticker to give an idea of the chrome and it being raised.

89Vette
08/25/2012, 04:54 PM
OK, I'll bite. What's a "Car Print shack?" Sounds like a decal operation.

Hard to believe you could make a mold (or one-off) metal logo for less than OEM cost!

Do tell?

Hcloud13
08/25/2012, 05:47 PM
OK, I'll bite. What's a "Car Print shack?" Sounds like a decal operation.

Hard to believe you could make a mold (or one-off) metal logo for less than OEM cost!

Do tell?

No no,it just stickers that look like the original.
Until I get the real ones the stickers will have to do. And yes it's a car decal place called the print shack.

JoFotoz
08/25/2012, 06:22 PM
Hiya Hcloud...

No no,it just stickers that look like the original.
Until I get the real ones the stickers will have to do. And yes it's a car decal place called the print shack.

I'll be taking mine off soon...

If they come off in one piece/good shape...

..I'll get in touch.

Jo

Hcloud13
08/26/2012, 07:01 PM
Hiya Hcloud...

I'll be taking mine off soon...

If they come off in one piece/good shape...

..I'll get in touch.

Jo

I'll be wating!