PDA

View Full Version : A hello from "SPAZZ"

nyc #1 ironman
10/19/2003, 04:37 PM
I spoke with Spazz the other night Cali to NY direct (that's a long VX stretch) he sends his regards to the forum and is currently in transit and cannot really get online to keep up, but he is doing well and will be back soon, better and stronger than before :)

Bantan
10/19/2003, 10:09 PM
Thanks for posting George, I was wondering what happened to him. found it odd that he had not posted or updated us on the status of his VX in a couple of weeks. Been kinda quiet on here too.

nyc #1 ironman
10/20/2003, 11:44 AM
Spazz,
If you get this message I will forward your # to Ron , no problem.

nyc #1 ironman
10/20/2003, 12:29 PM
Ron,
tried to email you and its not working either. Please email me @ gcianci2000@aol.com so I can give you Spazz's #. Thanks

AnalogVX
10/20/2003, 03:35 PM
Hey James, long time!
Glad to hear you got your VX back. Sorry to hear it had to go back. With the amount of damage though, I guess that would have been expected. Hope the move goes OK and by the time you get a chance to read this ...I'm sure you will have your VX back on the rocks again.
Be well!

Triathlete
10/20/2003, 03:46 PM
Spazz,
Where in Idaho are you moving to? Once again, next June, I'll be up in Couer d'Alene for Ironman. If your in that area maybe I'll see ya;Dy;
That is some beautiful country. Don't think I'd like all that snow and cold in the winter though. I like the SUN and HEAT here in the desert;eeky;

ron
10/20/2003, 11:29 PM
hey Spazz and NYC...

I sent George an e-mail. I don't know what's up with my e-mail server. Seems your not the only ones trying to get in touch with me lately and couldn't. Let me know what's up.