PDA

View Full Version : Still interest in CREE LED Reverse lights or other LED products?

clipper 03 rodeo
05/23/2013, 12:10 PM
Hey guys! I was just wanting to check and see if there was still any interest in the CREE LED reverse lights or any other kind of LED products? I can now get smaller interior lights and such, so if anyone is interested in packaging together a full interior LED lighting kit I can do that. I'd just need some bulb numbers from a VX owner to confirm what bulbs go where and how many.

Here is my old thread with pics of the CREE reverse lights installed on Jon's VX.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=23066

If I do this I will be donating 50% of the profit torwards the tornado victims in Moore, OK to help out. If there is interest please allow 1 week for me to get everything in stock and ready to ship out to you guys.

Thanks!

-Max

JAMAS
05/23/2013, 12:19 PM
what is the cost on a set of the reverse lights?

clipper 03 rodeo
05/23/2013, 12:21 PM
Reverse lights are $40 shipped per set.

tysamigo
05/23/2013, 01:08 PM
I'll take a set. Sending PM...

What other LED products are available?

Thanks

clipper 03 rodeo
05/23/2013, 01:20 PM
Alright since there seems to already be interest i'll go ahead and make a thread in the classifieds for these.

I'll get an order of several sets of these reverse lights to my manufacture and will have them in about a week to ship out to you.

I can basically get about anything. I can get any type of bulb in LED, I can also get things such as LED pods, rock lights, driving lights, off-road lights, ect.. If you do a quick search on here under "10w LED pods" i'm sure you'll find my thread with the LED pods I can get with pics in there. I currently have a set on my Rodeo for driving lights, and VXorado has some in his VX for cargo lights in the rear. So if you're interested in anything specific just let me know and I can see what I can do for you!

-Max

Scott Harness
05/23/2013, 01:29 PM
Alright since there seems to already be interest i'll go ahead and make a thread in the classifieds for these.

I'll get an order of several sets of these reverse lights to my manufacture and will have them in about a week to ship out to you.

I can basically get about anything. I can get any type of bulb in LED, I can also get things such as LED pods, rock lights, driving lights, off-road lights, ect.. If you do a quick search on here under "10w LED pods" i'm sure you'll find my thread with the LED pods I can get with pics in there. I currently have a set on my Rodeo for driving lights, and VXorado has some in his VX for cargo lights in the rear. So if you're interested in anything specific just let me know and I can see what I can do for you!

-Max

Can you get lights for the "horns"?

clipper 03 rodeo
05/23/2013, 01:35 PM
The horn lights are 194 bulbs correct? I get those as well, let me look at my spread sheet to see which kinds I can get. I know I can get normal CREE 194 bulbs which i've sold a few guys here for fog/accent lights in the bumper, but i'll see what all is available.

clipper 03 rodeo
05/23/2013, 01:47 PM
Okay for 194 bulbs I can get a few different kinds..

I can get the original ones with the CREE chips in them and the clear spot optics..

I can get some with an Epistar LED chip imported from Taiwan but also has some smaller LED's on the sides, so if you need 360 degree lighting these will take care of that.

Then I can get ones that also have the Epistar LED chips, but have a blurred globe optic on it to give it a softer even output, but is still pretty darn bright.

By the looks of it, all of these will run between $15 and $20 shipped depending which ones they are.