PDA

View Full Version : WEAPON R.anyone have one?

drdavidr4u
11/06/2003, 04:04 PM
Does anyone actually have a WEAPON R intake on their non-SC VX??
If so which model intake is it and what car was it meant for? Do you have the exact part number for it? Any pic to post of it on your engine?
How do you like it? How is the sound levels?
How happy with it are you?
From my looking and phone calls to WEAPON R, there does not seen to be a true VX one made.

Thanks...:)

Dallas4u
11/06/2003, 04:12 PM
You may want to check Nopi as they still list the Weapon R Dragon and Hyper intakes as available for the 1999 Passport.

*I've been trying to post the URL, but it won't let me. Go to www.nopionline.com, and choose Honda, Passport, 1999, Intake Components, Air Intake System... and you will see what is available.

drdavidr4u
11/07/2003, 06:18 AM
Are you sure this would fit the VX...do you have one yourself?
I go to the WEAPON R manufacturer site and do not see any listing for it so maybe its no longer produced which means any on the dealers shelf could be the last.
Of course they told me the same story as hotshot intake co. that if we get a VX down to them they will figure one out for us!!

Dallas4u
11/07/2003, 08:10 AM
I do not know if they fit, but would assume they would. I don't have one myself because I don't like them, so it would be up to someone else to test the waters.

Cyrk
11/07/2003, 09:31 AM
I order a WeaponR intake a long time ago, right when I got my VX, a carbon fiber one... it did not fit.

I think it was one for a trooper or rodeo at the time.

Chances are it will not fit.

Why do you know buy it and see if it fits, you can return if it does not. That is what I did at the time.

-Dave

02RodeoS
11/07/2003, 03:27 PM
i got a injen and works and sounds great ,bought it in 99