PDA

View Full Version : Need some small parts

JMNY
07/28/2013, 10:10 AM
Not sure if anyone has this but the small plastic piece that houses the tweeter on the drivers side door. The little clip on the back of mine is broken but still works. Just being proactive.

JMNY
08/01/2013, 07:55 AM
Just checking again to see if anyone has this small part.
The little plastic housing on the drivers side door that houses the tweeter.
Thanks!

evillecutter
08/01/2013, 08:01 AM
i have an extra but the part where the screw goes in has been broken out

JMNY
08/01/2013, 08:50 AM
I would have to take a look at mine again? Mine is in great shape except on the inside where the plastic clip is cracked off. It stays though. Is it possible to put my part where your part is broken/missing or is it one piece...cant remember?

longiotti
08/01/2013, 09:30 AM
Not sure if anyone has this but the small plastic piece that houses the tweeter on the drivers side door. The little clip on the back of mine is broken but still works. Just being proactive.

if you send it to me I can platic weld a new clip on it.
I have done this with the interior handles with great results.
let me know

JMNY
08/01/2013, 10:02 AM
Nice!
Cool - let me take a look at it tonight.

evillecutter
08/01/2013, 10:58 AM
I would have to take a look at mine again? Mine is in great shape except on the inside where the plastic clip is cracked off. It stays though. Is it possible to put my part where your part is broken/missing or is it one piece...cant remember?

i dont know if mine ever had clips - do you mean the clip that holds the tweter in or a clip that holds the entire triangle in? my triangles are held in by the one screw and pressure on the sides - the screw hole could probably be plastic welded as well if necessary

JMNY
08/03/2013, 10:00 AM
My tweeter is secure....I am buying some JB Weld to hold the plastic piece. It actually connects with no problem - I guess that clip is extra security.