PDA

View Full Version : Vehi Cross side stickers

David Wiltshire
09/29/2013, 05:59 AM
Just been looking at the yellow VX for sale and noticed there are some rather nice Veha Cross decals on the side which look raised are these available to buy in the USA?

Mile High VX
09/29/2013, 08:16 AM
Yes they are OEM and can be purchased from Merlin at St. Charles Isuzu in St. Charles, Missouri.

I replaced mine when I bought it. About $110 USD then for both.

David Wiltshire
09/29/2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks, I'll place an order.

MoKa
09/29/2013, 07:18 PM
I want to buy some for my VX too. Can you give me the contact info to place an order?

VX KAT
09/29/2013, 10:06 PM
I want to buy some for my VX too. Can you give me the contact info to place an order?

Call Merlin at St. Charles Automotive in Missouri.
He's kind of our favorite Isuzu parts guy, ask for Merlin in Isuzu Parts Dept.

Merlin
St. Charles Automotive (formerly an Isuzu dealership)
MISSOURI
(800) 727-8066

St. Charles Automotive Group Website:
http://www.stcharlesautoparts.com

Website has same prices Merlin will quote you, and free shipping is also the same.
Great to look up part/s and schematics you need, then call Merlin.

Their prices are good, but his vast knowledge of the VX and all things Isuzu make it definitely worthwhile to buy thru him. He's worked there for about 14+years, knows everything!
He can also tell you whether the part is available in a U.S. Isuzu warehouse or if it has to come from Japan, and that's about 6-8 weeks.

He's very familiar with our forum and knows many people so mention you're on it.
Call until you reach him "live", he's not much on email or voice messages.
Great guy!

Camoman
02/26/2019, 04:47 AM
I searched for the stickers that go on the blind spots and found this thread. The mentioned site for the part is no longer. If this part is so hard to find, has anyone tried 3d printing them or is someone remaking them? I would like to have two. The po removed them.

VX KAT
02/26/2019, 05:59 AM
This guy on the FB Vehicross page has been making them. Many people have reported they're great and are very pleased. He's reputable. https://www.facebook.com/groups/32929439606/permalink/10155558462844607/