PDA

View Full Version : Stock driving lights same as Nissan?

VX crazy
03/29/2014, 07:00 PM
Anyone know what kind of Nissan or if these lights are still available from Isuzu Japan? Mine are cracked, need new ones........HELP

etlsport
03/29/2014, 08:29 PM
I think they were out of a special production Nissan, one just as rare as the vx. I found the model once but can't remember it now. I'm sure its in a thread here.

etlsport
03/29/2014, 08:31 PM
Here it is...
http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=20005&highlight=Nissan+fog

eternal21
03/29/2014, 10:47 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....why don't you replace 'em w/some aftermarkets units? PIAAs will fit nicely. I converted some Hella MicroDEs to xenon HIDs and stuck them in the holes.

VX crazy
03/30/2014, 08:04 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....why don't you replace 'em w/some aftermarkets units? PIAAs will fit nicely. I converted some Hella MicroDEs to xenon HIDs and stuck them in the holes.

I would and still might, but man if you knew how much money have I dropped on the mini, I just wanted something stock, seems like the lining of VX keeps getting pushed back lol. And the xenon driving lights won't match my headlights, see how one thing thing leads to another lol, I used to have hid headlights until two times a bulb went bad and I had to drive to work with a strobe light, never again, switched back after that........boy that was a long explanation wasn't it! Was gonna drop 450$ for new led fog lights for mini to replace the stock ones that color doesn't match their HID, but had to buy a complete 3rd member for rear of Vx yesterday so that gets pushed back!

eternal21
03/30/2014, 06:29 PM
I would and still might, but man if you knew how much money have I dropped on the mini, I just wanted something stock, seems like the lining of VX keeps getting pushed back lol. And the xenon driving lights won't match my headlights, see how one thing thing leads to another lol, I used to have hid headlights until two times a bulb went bad and I had to drive to work with a strobe light, never again, switched back after that........boy that was a long explanation wasn't it! Was gonna drop 450$ for new led fog lights for mini to replace the stock ones that color doesn't match their HID, but had to buy a complete 3rd member for rear of Vx yesterday so that gets pushed back!

I can COMPLETELY understand what you're saying, as I have the same dilemma: something for the car, something for the truck? And none of the parts for either are cheap.

I picked up a LED headlight setup, and I have xenon "fog lights", and the colors are supposed to be very, very close. I'll keep you apprised when I get the LEDs in place if you want to check 'em out.