PDA

View Full Version : New Vx---- Help?

surfindonesia
11/19/2003, 06:33 PM
Hi everyone, i am new to the forum and i already have a 2000 vehicross ironman edition.

i am hoping to get another yet i need help convincing my parents that this is a good decision....

can someone give me good stats/facts/information that supports the buying of a vehicross........

ie. vehicross has larger brakes--- faster braknig distance--- less tendency to rear end someone.....

any help appreciated

Heraclid
11/19/2003, 07:30 PM
Sure.

Get the pics of WormGod's wreck and tell them he sustained just a busted nose and busted foot in a head-on with a drunk driver in a Honda Civic at a combined closure rate of around 90mph.

Tell them it has brakes lifted from another model that weighs at least 500 lbs more, so it essentially has oversized brakes. Tell them a magazine or two stated that it has one of the shortest stopping distances of anything on the road.

Tell them it was and still is about the best handling SUV there is out there. Tell them it is not tipsy like folks think all SUVs are. There's lots of stuff out there to back that up.

Tell them sometimes power is safety too and the VX is not underpowered like most SUVs.

Talk up the increased visibility and road awareness that comes from riding higher.

That oughta be good for starters...

Apostle
11/21/2003, 05:20 AM
tell them "its a VX, 'nuff said"

surfindonesia
11/28/2003, 05:27 PM
alrighty