PDA

View Full Version : Too many VX's?

Makocross
11/30/2014, 07:19 AM
I haven't seen another VX since last year. I saw heloavi's VX last week and yesterday saw another non vehicross.info VX yesterday. I followed him into Lowes and told him about Vehicross.info. Hopefully he will join. So this makes six VXs within a ten mile radius of my VX. One in Satellite Beach, Heloavi in Patrick Air Force base, one in Cocoa Beach, two in Merritt Island and one in Rockledge. I know you can never have too many VXs, but is this the highest concentration of VXs in one area?

Mike

Cable Bob
11/30/2014, 09:52 AM
I use to live in Indialantic Bch back in the late 60's.

eternal21
11/30/2014, 01:06 PM
There are 12ish or so in these parts ;)

Makocross
11/30/2014, 03:41 PM
Guess that beats our six. How about some other pockets of VXs?
Mike

Cable Bob
11/30/2014, 07:36 PM
There seems to be a few in the SF Bay Area. Would like to have a gathering of the VXs in Nor Cal area next year.

Mile High VX
11/30/2014, 07:57 PM
Probably 20 or so in the Denver area...wish they were all members here...:)

Heloavi
12/01/2014, 07:20 AM
I haven't seen another VX since last year. I saw heloavi's VX last week and yesterday saw another non vehicross.info VX yesterday. I followed him into Lowes and told him about Vehicross.info. Hopefully he will join. So this makes six VXs within a ten mile radius of my VX. One in Satellite Beach, Heloavi in Patrick Air Force base, one in Cocoa Beach, two in Merritt Island and one in Rockledge. I know you can never have too many VXs, but is this the highest concentration of VXs in one area?

Mike

I am in Brazil right now but I think it is time we do a meet up for lunch on the weekend somewhere on the east coast. Maybe Sebastian at Capt Hirims or something like that.

Makocross
12/01/2014, 06:41 PM
I will be working on a yacht until the first part of February, if it is after then I will be there.
Mike