PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone know a user: VX KAT???

CloudHound
01/18/2015, 05:05 PM
Hi All,

This is a HUGE long shot I'm taking here, hoping someone may be able to help me get in contact with this person, in the way of having him/her contact me.

The 'jist' of it, I was searching the internet for some Beretta handgun information, and stumbled onto the thread that's linked below. Turns out, I have one of the same guns in his pictures, that is only ONE serial number away - how cool is that!

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showpost.php?p=214223&postcount=11

So anyway, I was hoping to talk with him, see if he still has it, possibly any interest in selling?

If anyone knows this VX KAT, please have him contact me. That would be very much appreciated. I can be emailed at: cloudhound51(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

bartmanS4
01/18/2015, 05:49 PM
VX_Kat is a very well know member here. I'm sure she will see this and contact you.

Vendetta
01/18/2015, 08:07 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't already. Maybe she's out shooting. ;)

-V

VX KAT
01/18/2015, 10:20 PM
Too funny V! Dave and I were out shooting today, it was 70 degrees and wonderful! First time out and about since my knee surgery and it felt great!

Now, CloudHound, wow! Which model is it you have? I'll email you.
A few months ago, I got a special edition Beretta Neos (with a purple slide) and we were fine tuning the sights today.

In case you're ever on the Beretta forum, my user name is Beretta Kat.
In case you couldn't tell, we're big Beretta fans. :goof:

Scott Larson
01/19/2015, 05:05 PM
Still love my 92FS, damn that thing is deadly accurate! Had it since '90.

VX KAT
01/19/2015, 05:07 PM
Still love my 92FS, damn that thing is deadly accurate! Had it since '90.

I finally got one, has Cerakote on the slide in hot pink. :goof: :thumbup:

nocturnalVX
01/19/2015, 07:16 PM
This forum ROCKS! :dan_ban:

blacksambo
01/19/2015, 08:40 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't already. Maybe she's out shooting. ;)

-V

Nice to see you back on the board.

Vendetta
01/20/2015, 12:06 PM
Thanks Sambo. Good to be back (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=26372).

-V

Scott Larson
01/20/2015, 12:08 PM
This forum ROCKS! :dan_ban:

Why yes it does, cocked, locked and ready to...as you said!

Scott Larson
01/20/2015, 12:10 PM
I finally got one, has Cerakote on the slide in hot pink. :goof: :thumbup:

I would have expected nothing less...Now, pump some lead through that puppy!

JHarris1385
01/20/2015, 05:22 PM
My favorite pistol I have is my Beretta 92fs INOX compact.

VX KAT
01/20/2015, 11:40 PM
My favorite pistol I have is my Beretta 92fs INOX compact.

:thumbup: That's on my list next! We have two 92FS Compact Type M (single stack), one in Inox and one is a two tone, but I want to get the Compact double stack like yours.

Ldub
01/28/2015, 03:35 AM
Does anybody know VX Kat? ...LOL

I couna belief mein eyez... :eek:

VXobsession
01/31/2015, 09:42 AM
^^^^^ ditto

djvx
02/15/2015, 05:51 PM
Does anybody know VX Kat? ...LOL

I couna belief mein eyez... :eek:

haha your funny Larry!
Kat-I still am thinking of moving to AZ, 70* degrees sunny & beautiful IN FEBRUARY! :dance::dance: here I come! ....maybe. and btw im an avid shooter and lots of places for that in AZ!:tweed:

VX KAT
02/15/2015, 06:24 PM
haha your funny Larry!
Kat-I still am thinking of moving to AZ, 70* degrees sunny & beautiful IN FEBRUARY! :dance::dance: here I come! ....maybe. and btw im an avid shooter and lots of places for that in AZ!:tweed:

Come on down! Call me up! :thumbup:
We're so lucky to be having this most awesome weather 70* the last 3 weeks, when the Great White Northland has been buried in snow and single digit temps! Hubby had to go to Door County to see his parents first week of January...froze his frikkin' tail off! Had to shovel the driveway every day he was there!

And poor Boston! :eek: Those poor guys have run out of places to put the dang white stuff! The SNOW FARMS are full! I've never even heard of a snow farm before!

Since my new knee is doing great now, I can get out a lot more like a normal person! Just this week I've been working on getting my atv all prepped for our shooting outings. Got all my gear stored just the way I like it, all organized and handy.
We don't need no stinkin' gun range! We just go out in the bush (actually chaparrel) and find safe places to shoot..... and it's all legal too! :yeso: :thumbup:

rowhard
02/16/2015, 07:36 AM
haha your funny Larry!

happy I did, near 80 predicted later this week. Sierra Vista runs about 10 degrees cooler in the summer then Tucson which helps and plenty of places to shoot here too. Still can't get over standing in lines at stores here to see people packing, and I don't mean their groceries

djvx
02/17/2015, 05:38 AM
GOOD TO HEAR that all is nice in the "Valley" & Sierra Vista!