PDA

View Full Version : Any Members here on Maui...??

JoFotoz
02/09/2015, 04:55 PM
Several of us VX'ers will be in Maui around August 1st-10th... or longer!

...attending CeCe & Gills wedding :dance:

(That's VXIRONwoMAN & NocturnalVX for those new here :) )

ANYHOOOO....I was hoping to photograph a VX in/on Maui for the 2016 VX Pin Up Calendar :thumbup:

And it would be a great opportunity for you to meet, and a have a cold beverage with a bunch of VX'ers !

So.. is there anyone in / on Maui that would like their VX in the calendar ???
(Be aware, rather attractive models wearing not much at all may be involved !!)

Cheers

Jo

Stephen Biko
02/09/2015, 06:20 PM
Not there now, but I am a kama'aina. You should shoot on top of haleakala, with the right filters you could make it look like the VX was on the moon.

VXobsession
02/10/2015, 07:22 AM
Oh wow. I'd love to go......if'n an invite was involved :)

JoFotoz
02/10/2015, 03:38 PM
See this is why...

Oh wow. I'd love to go......if'n an invite was involved :)

... ya need to do Moab!!!

Its actually where Gill and CeCe met IIRC !

Jo

JoFotoz
02/10/2015, 03:39 PM
Yup....:thumbup:

Not there now, but I am a kama'aina. You should shoot on top of haleakala, with the right filters you could make it look like the VX was on the moon.

That, or the black sand beaches..with an Ironman or Proton....

....would be AMAZING :thumbup:

Hope somebody has one..of any color...and wants to play!

jo

nocturnalVX
02/10/2015, 04:09 PM
See this is why...

... ya need to do Moab!!!

Its actually where Gill and CeCe met IIRC !

Jo

There are MANY reasons to go to Moab, but I actually met Cece in Vegas in November of '06 thanks to VehiCROSS.info. We hit it off (to say the least) in Moab '07, and have been together ever since. Both Cece and I hate missing out on yet another Moab gathering this year (3rd year in a row) However, we can't do Moab AND Maui... We wish we could invite more of our VXer family to the wedding in August, but we are chartering a boat and have a very limited guest list. About 1/5 of our guests are VXers!
I know that there are owners on the big island, but can't recall if there are any on Maui. If so, hope we see you while we are out there...

JoFotoz
02/10/2015, 06:49 PM
So.... ""what happened in Vegas "" ...

I actually met Cece in Vegas in November of '06 thanks to VehiCROSS.info. We hit it off (to say the least) in Moab '07, and have been together ever since. ...

....got Moab'd :eek: :dance: :clap:

Jo