PDA

View Full Version : Not an Isuzu worm

rocket man
01/27/2004, 01:58 AM
just lookin at all the treads..all the problems...spun bearing this..No TOD drive that... My right window is binding this.. my back seats don't do that!!! On and On and On!!...Do I own the same car that you guy's do?? Hummmm? I have 57560 miles on this "tennis shoe".....I have never ...Ever!!.....taken this car in for ANY!!! problem...other than rountine maintenace!!! EVER!!.. Of Course, now I must knock on the biggest piece of wood I can find!!

This car is an inigma..it is spooky...I try to break it..and it doesn't break...spin it..... bounce it......nothing!!

It has lived on Mobil 1 since it began life with me..I change oil every 3K. nothing leaks and nothing burns...when I change the oil..it is alway at the same level...Shhhhhhh!!! I haven't even changed the brake pads!!!

Yeah..I know, you think, I'm a wus!! Not true.. My other car was a Toyota Landcrusier... with a Keith Black prepped 350 c.i. Chev w/dual plate clutch disc, a Munci 4 spd.. and a tilt fibergls. front end.. It could do "wheelies" with it.!!.. I AM A PROFESSIONAL AT BREAKING THINGS!!!!!: as you can probably figure out...but not this little thing that takes a, "Lickin and keeps on tickin"

As Toby Keith says" I Love this Bar"....I say, "I Love this car"

Oooooo I Looove this car!!