PDA

View Full Version : Chaos A- arms lift?

azskyrider
03/06/2004, 09:28 PM
Chaos Fabrication offers Longer A arms for the IFS Toyota. This allows for more suspension travel and lift. Seems like a nice setup.

Has anyone inquired or given much thought about it for the Vx? I saw some nice Lifted VX on this forum and read up on the ways of going about it. Might be an alternative to the SAS.

SGT.BATGUANO
03/06/2004, 09:34 PM
Calmini used to offer them but dropped them due to lack of demand and the VX doesn't really need them, as its a-arms are longer than other 'zus anyway. It's the CV angle that becomes a problem that can only be solved with axle drop brackets or going sas.

Randii
03/07/2004, 11:43 AM
My understanding was that VX and Trooper A-arms are identical. I was not aware that CALMINI ever made upper A-arms for the late-model rounded Trooper... How certain of this are you, Sarge?

Randii

Triathlete
03/07/2004, 11:55 AM
Ahhhh! Another 'zona VXer! You should join us in April and we can discuss this in person! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

SPAZZ
03/07/2004, 02:50 PM
Calmini did offer the longer a arms...but just as I had the $ saved up...they discontuniued them. pig f@rs.....anyways......I am planning on changing out my cv's...for...um....more efficient type joints......then it will be able to handle a locker...then I'll go locked front and rear;eekp;

Triathlete
03/07/2004, 05:07 PM
Be sure and let us in on these new joints as I too plan on eventually locking both!