PDA

View Full Version : Interior Pillar cover

WormGod
03/31/2004, 09:53 AM
Looking at the 99-01 parts guide for the VX for the front interior pillar cover (for left and right side.... you know, the plastic trim between the windshield and the doors) and I can not find a listing for it. I looked for nearly an hour and am still looking, but no can find. If anyone has this guide also, and can find it, could ya PLEASE let me know where you found it in the guide? It's either missing or I am completely missing it. Thanks.

NC_VX
03/31/2004, 12:26 PM
Could you paint those pillars black or do I need to order black ones? I am eventually replacing the interior with red/black to match my seats.....

WormGod
03/31/2004, 01:15 PM
I just sanded and paited mine black, but I am planning on going with the C/F ones anyways.

Did you happen to find the price and part # for them? I looked all over the parts/estimate guide for them but could not find them in the interior section or any other section for that matter. Still looking but I have been through it about 80 times now. :(

NC_VX
04/01/2004, 10:20 AM
So the door pillars that Carbon Werks are refering too are the internal ones and are in CF? Is that part of those packages they are selling? I also wanted the carbon fiber external pieces that go in between the driver door (on the door actually) and the side window...

WormGod
04/01/2004, 10:23 AM
Ya, it's the interior a-pillar covers (and one type with gauge pods built in).

http://wormgod.8m.com/Images/Ebony/vx_pod.jpg

The rear pillar (external) is one item that has been discussed. It may be in the pipeline after some other items.