PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Life/VX-KING

Bantan
04/15/2004, 01:29 PM
Well the moment you've all been waiting for.
Are you ready?...............I say, are you ready?..............drums please.

Anita
04/15/2004, 01:33 PM
{mute silence from the crowd...}

Bantan
04/15/2004, 01:35 PM
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/225vxking.jpg
Be nice people;)
More updates to come.................

azskyrider
04/15/2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry Bantan but I think I missed something.... Whats the story behind this or can you post a link to the thread....:confused:

Dallas4u
04/15/2004, 01:56 PM
Do a search for VX-King (username search) and you will see!

Interesting. I guess this proves that he owns one. Other than that, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Bantan
04/15/2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by azskyrider
Sorry Bantan but I think I missed something.... Whats the story behind this or can you post a link to the thread....:confused:

For all those who don't know, there has been doubt in some members mind's that "VX-KING actually owns a Vx. He previously could not provide proof because his VX was in a top secret site undergoing extensive modification. His Vx is near completion and soon to be ready for unveiling at a NJ meet tentatively scheduled for this June.

SPAZZ
04/15/2004, 02:11 PM
I am a non believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all I can say or I would offend most.

azskyrider
04/15/2004, 02:12 PM
I remember now... :mbrasd:

I went through something similar back when I was doing project bikes. Took me two years as everything was custom. Only non custom item was the engine. In the end some people had to see to believe.:(

Projects are like works of art. NO Artists likes to show and unfinished master piece ;)

Cheers,

Dallas4u
04/15/2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by azskyrider
I remember now... :mbrasd:

I went through something similar back when I was doing project bikes. Took me two years as everything was custom. Only non custom item was the engine. In the end some people had to see to believe.:(

Projects are like works of art. NO Artists likes to show and unfinished master piece ;)

Cheers,

True, but he "fibbed" on a couple occasions when it came to what he had on it or was doing to the VX. I guess we finally get to see what has been done. It's about time, too, because I was holding my breath! ;)

ScottinMA
04/15/2004, 03:59 PM
I'm thinking he doesn't exist except in the imagination of those of us with limitless resources or large inheritances.

ron
04/15/2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ScottinMA
I'm thinking he doesn't exist except in the imagination of those of us with limitless resources or large inheritances.

Whether it's worth mentioning or not, VX King has ordered and received parts from me and I had the pleasure of actually talking to him via phone in person. He has plans with his VX, obviously still in the make, and will be incorporating my parts along with his designs. Looking forward to his unveiling which will be interesting to say the least.

Daver
04/15/2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by SPAZZ
I am a non believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all I can say or I would offend most.

I am skeptical of SPAZZ's display of an amazing amount of tact. :D

-Daver

Triathlete
04/16/2004, 10:52 AM
Hmmm! Paint kinda looks like a hot wheels car.:smack:

ojmagg
04/16/2004, 01:47 PM
Long live the King!!! Shake off the haters, King. I just the hope that he will chime in here sometime soon to give me a good laugh.

nyc #1 ironman
04/16/2004, 10:04 PM
I have also given him some parts and I tell you he is a veryyyyy nice and respectful person. I thought he had a strong accent and may not have expressed himself the way he needs to or wants to, but the truth is yes that he is telling the truth and from the looks of his pics I think we're all in for a treat when he posts some pics.... Good luck Alan...

Maverick
04/17/2004, 06:05 AM
haha, this post is like the secret spy photos that come out prior to a new model release... were they taken covertly with secret spy camera's?? :D

VX-KING
04/19/2004, 02:14 PM
Im setting up a dvd photo video and like to know if anybody like to have a cd of my VX completion for free please leave your address and i will be sending them out with then 2-3 weeks maybe less dnt and thank you for your kind words about my vx

thank you

alex

MZ-N10
04/19/2004, 05:46 PM
ooo this seem sooooo exciting.....:eek:

feels like im standing in line waiting to see a concept ferrari or something....
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)