PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a white VX from Corpus?

spitfire5454
04/21/2004, 03:15 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if any one of you are from corpus christi. A white vx passed me over spring break and i wanted to know if it belonged to any of yall. My name is brian and i am a new guy here, but not to isuzu. Ive been active on the 4x4wire site for about 4 years now. I drive an 89 amigo with 33's and a flaming paint job. This summer im going to buy a VX, but my problem is ive never actually seen one up close. I am currently a senior at Texas Tech and will be home for the summer in about 2 weeks. If one of yall is from corpus, perhapes we could meet. Im going to medical school next year, so i want something a little more new, but still has the rarity of my amigo. i just want to make sure it is everything i think it is. I appreciate yalls time.

t2p
04/21/2004, 03:24 PM
Brian/Spitfire:
I thought you might find the following two quotes of interest:

'I have owned 18 vehicles in the past seven years. i have to say that the vehicross is hands down my favorite vehicle of them all. there is simply nothing else like it anywhere else. kudos to isuzu for producing this amazing vehicle'.

2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS
'My pride and joy. the most fun vehicle to drive i ever owned'.

I can not remember where I found these quotes. The quote directly above is from a from a guy that has owned a number of cars .......... including a 64 El Camino, 66 Charger, 67 GTO, 68 442, a few Cougars, 72 Mach 1, Cosworth Vega, and a 34 Pontiac powered by a 421 SD and Muncie 4 spd. That is a fairly interesting group of vehicles. Not sure if he is registered on this site.

Anita
04/21/2004, 03:25 PM
You might have seen Reg Hinnant. He has an Ironman with safari bar and sunroof and is from Corpus Christi. He is a great guy to know and very knowledgeable about the VX.

spitfire5454
04/21/2004, 05:47 PM
That was probably him then. I hope he replies. I think its really cool that isuzu has such a great following of loyal owners. Ive really become accustomed to that at 4x4wire for the amigo, and im glad there is the same following for the VX

NJVX
04/22/2004, 03:40 PM
Hey Spitfire,

I just got my VX in Jan of this year, I have owned an Isuzu pickup since 89. and its been the best truck. I wanted a VX since they came out with them, but couldn't afford it. I finally found a 2000 in NC for $13,900 with 44,000 miles on it. I drive around with a smile from ear to ear. ;Db; ;Dy; It is everything I expected and then some. So I hope when you get yours you are as happy with it as I am.......I live in NNJ but if you want to take a ride out here you are more than welcome to check it out........

Dean