PDA

View Full Version : Great vanity plate!

theericharris
04/27/2004, 02:48 PM
I saw this on the way to work and HAD to take a picture!

If you don't understand it... there is a saying that guys use "Bros Before Hoes"... well, this guy somehow got it on his license plate. Car is in Big Rapids, MI.

http://www.ericharris.com/albums/funnypics/BROB4HO.sized.jpg

Anita
04/27/2004, 02:51 PM
i bet he gets a lot of girls wit dat...;pr;

Looks like one got to his bumper :bwgr:

Heraclid
04/27/2004, 03:04 PM
I saw MUD WIZR on a Blazer today. It was a play on the Bud-weis-er commercials, I guess.

I have one on the way that will read WHATA ZU. I was told it will be a 8-12 week wait (wow), so I have at least another rmonth before I get it.

azskyrider
04/27/2004, 07:16 PM
My neighbor is a wealthy lawyer and hers says.... ISUE4U

I am in the wrong business :(

azskyrider
04/27/2004, 07:25 PM
I had a friend in Highschool that when he bought his first MUSTANG he had MUFDVR. The DMV never caught it and so there he was until he went to school. The Car got trashed during lunch, he was suspended and the DMV didn't allow him to have it again when it came time to renew.

I personally thought he should have known better. 13 years later and he looks back laughing but says he wish he hadn't done it. When your young you don't care but later it still haunts you. Even during his 10 year reunion. He is known for that and is still not welcomed.

jayfotos
04/27/2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by azskyrider
I had a friend in Highschool that when he bought his first MUSTANG he had MUFDVR. The DMV never caught it and so there he was until he went to school. The Car got trashed during lunch, he was suspended and the DMV didn't allow him to have it again when it came time to renew.

I personally thought he should have known better. 13 years later and he looks back laughing but says he wish he hadn't done it. When your young you don't care but later it still haunts you. Even during his 10 year reunion. He is known for that and is still not welcomed.

Was'nt welcome because he had that plate? Got suspended? Car got trashed?

Over a plate? I would of laughed my *** off is someone I knew in hs had that.

WyrreJ
04/27/2004, 07:36 PM
Not welcome? Unless I'm reading that one wrong, he should have had the ladies lining up around the block... Or was he raising the curve and ticking off the guys?

Joe_Black
04/27/2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah, he would've been one of the coolest kids in my high school. That's... just... odd...

azskyrider
04/27/2004, 10:26 PM
He got a lot of thumbs up from the Guys but not from the Girls. I still know him but we are not as close as we use to be. Life changes. Regardless, He is a natural act and is really funny. Being a Joker is the reason he got the plate. I always told him he should become a comedian. He really is that funny and it just comes out normal without even thinking it. Guess he is a natural at it. ANYWAY, I last saw him 2 months ago and he still has the plate and he puts it on the front of his stang which he still has parked unfortunately. In Arizona you can put anything on the front. It is the rear that counts.

BTW his name is Norm and he really looks like NORM from Cheers which goes along with his funny character.

NORM!!!

azskyrider
04/27/2004, 10:33 PM
I forgot to answer the question. Wasn't welcomed because of the plate and what it meant. Girls took offense and well he never could get a date with that plate. During the 10 year reunion the guys that laughed about it then found it offensive now. The women didn't forget and still didn't want to hang around him. I see kids now a days and I suppose things are different now since my generation. Geeesh... I feel old... Time to go to bed.

azskyrider
04/28/2004, 08:45 PM
Saw a VX today that said LVSCUBA. Easy to guess his hobby :)

Bantan
04/29/2004, 07:07 AM
Hows about this plate:

lenny
04/29/2004, 07:13 AM
hi

i bought a plate for my vx couldnt find any that had vx in so i got this one

R1 1ENY

i like it shame i dont have an R1

YET

yal^
04/29/2004, 11:38 AM
I just passed lifted four wheeler, I think it was F250,
with plate 14 INCH

I couldn't stop laughing.

VehiX
04/29/2004, 12:07 PM
I saw a guy pull up at a 7-11 one day in a really nice, highly modified corvette. The license plate read:

TNA4ME

I got a good chuckle out of that one ;)

azskyrider
04/29/2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by lenny

i like it shame i dont have an R1
YET

You would definately love it!:cool:

I believe it has to be the easiest Wheelie machine I have ever ridden. More so than a Ducati or TL.

lenny
04/29/2004, 03:29 PM
hi

i would kill myself on one but they are awsome

so im looking into getting an ATV and may be mod it up with an r1 motor and other bits of course

have to save up a little first

Inaba
05/02/2004, 05:35 PM
Here's a plate I saw at the local college when I was going to class...

If you don't get it, you don't want to get it...

http://www.cazic-thule.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=387

Sorry for the quality, but I took it with my phone camera.