PDA

View Full Version : car wreck - looking for parts (crossposted to Roll Call)

tonytche
05/11/2004, 07:11 AM
Hi all!
I came across this site though google, and it seems to be a very helpful and useful.
I'm from Russia, and I'm in great need of some parts for my white VX, which has been in a serious accident. If anyone could recommend a dealer/vendor in NY/NJ area (or anywhere around) whom i could buy them from, I'd be very thankful. I need front fenders, front bumper, hood, radiator - everything that can be damaged in a head-on collision.
Any reply regarding where those can be ordered would be very appreciated. Dealers don't have to be able to ship to Russia, that will be taken care of by my friend in the States.

AlaskaVX
05/11/2004, 11:24 AM
Do a search on St. Charles Isuzu, they should be able to get everything for you.

Robert
05/11/2004, 11:52 AM
Tony,

Yah, try St Charles Isuzu they should have everything you need. How do you service the car in Russia? Do you have Isuzu dealer or just taking it to a local shop? The reason I am asking is because I am planning to ship mine to Hungary (Budapest). I know there is no Isuzu service there.
Good luck with the search.

Robert

rainee25
05/11/2004, 11:57 AM
try allhyundaiisuzuparts.com they are in CA, but I just talked to them and they have a 99 VX with only 6000 miles. I don't know what damage it had, but parts are lots cheaper then dealers, but then again, the shipping might out way the costs.

Good Luck

VCAMILO
05/11/2004, 12:10 PM
Did ISUZU sell VX's in the United Kingdon? How about getting parts from there... ;Db;