PDA

View Full Version : Dress up kits?

jayfotos
08/27/2004, 02:44 PM
I saw somewhere that a few companies make dres up kits for the engine....not the kind at AutoZone with "slip on" steel braid, but the kind that includes new caps, battery holder etc.

Anyone know where to find these and for an Isuzu?

Thanks- Jay

xdfarrx
08/27/2004, 10:20 PM
Jay,
I bought some Tsunami Titanium post mounts that are trick. Samco makes silicon hoses that are really sweet looking and are the biz as far as performance. sporthoses.com I really am a strong proponent of of function before fashion so it has to work as good if not better then it looks. Silicon spray on the hoses keeps it proper, on the hoses. Steel braided lines are sweet. The steel braided covers I am not feeling. It is just a matter of getting the specs and sizes then retrofitting them. I am slowly going to do this, with the radiator lines first and vacuum lines. Check out the smaco site. There stuff is used in WSK superbike racing and NASCAR. I'm leaving for tahoe tomorrow, I'll take some pics of my battery post attatchers (?) after I get back.
Hope your good
Dylan

jayfotos
08/28/2004, 11:27 AM
Yea, I'm going for the steel braided look and I would like to find other componants with a polished or brushed aluminum.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/901in2.jpg