PDA

View Full Version : 18X7 or 18X8 replacements?

driver3
09/23/2004, 12:38 PM
Anyone know where I can find some replacement 18's for the factory 18's? I posted a while ago about 18" steel wheels, but really I just need 4 18" wheels that basically are the same as the factory ones. I don't want to spend a lot, I don't care really what they look like, I just need ones that aren't warped/bent. I have 18" tires that have tons of rubber left, but I just need some rims to swap them to. I swear I saw some on ebay for cheap, but they were gone the next day... probably listed wrong and removed.. or I was just dreaming I don't know which. There was a guy who said he could straighten mine, but they had to strip the chrome first and then straighten them and then rechrome or repaint them, each job being done at a different shop and basically costing well over what it was worth. Let me know.. thanks I really need them asap....

Tone
09/23/2004, 03:39 PM
Tirerack online shows one 18” and lets you see what if looks like on the VX- check all years of the VX. Check also with Discount tire online but 18” are not going to be cheap. I recommend 17” wheels as you have a greater and cheaper selection of rubber. I am also checking with another vendor to see if he can offer us a wider selection of 18”s as they deal with imports and have access to some unusual wheels.

Anita
09/23/2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Tone
I am also checking with another vendor to see if he can offer us a wider selection of 18”s as they deal with imports and have access to some unusual wheels.

oooooooooo :yesr: