PDA

View Full Version : Puppy needs loving home!!

vxkween
09/29/2004, 12:21 PM
Hey everyone in the Dallas area I rescued a little puppy this morning from the cruel, dangerous streets and will be looking for a home for him in the next 3 weeks. He is about 7 weeks old (vets' best guess) and in good shape condering the circumstances....nothing but skin and bones, covered in fleas, worms, and starving....but we've put Advantage on him to kill the fleas, worming him now, and feeding him all he can eat, and loving him.

He is mostly Sharpei" with a little Boxer mixed in and cute as a button. We already have a cat ranch going so we are not able to keep the little guy.

I will post pictures soon and hope that one of you might like to help find a home for him.

Mr. I-MAN
09/29/2004, 02:03 PM
I would love to take in another dog, but I live in Chicago:( post pics anyways.

coachreed
09/29/2004, 06:14 PM
Like Mr I-Man said, I would be interested unfortunately, the Kansas City area isn't right next door (albeit closer than Chicago)... I hope you find the little guy a good home... he deserves it... it drives me NUTS that people treat animals that way! Ugh! Makes me CRAZY!

TTYL!

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am) ;)
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/406banner.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/ironmanvx2000)
Undergoing LS1 Conversion as we speak!
Click Image to Visit My Website!

Leah
10/22/2004, 06:47 PM
Did this puppy get a home?

Kahuna
10/22/2004, 07:26 PM
For anybody interested...I have a Shar pei. They are the most loving dogs you could imagine....but only to the owners, VERY loyal and will always look to protect you. Great with kids....in fact, they won't let anybody but who they know around the kids. A great watch dog!! Did I say loyal??!!

vxkween
10/23/2004, 06:03 PM
Everyone..thanks for the interest...we did find an exceptional home for "Bones" through one of the rescue groups....after she put on 7 pounds it turns out she was full-blooded Shar Pei!!!! A retired couple that had a 2 year old Shar Pei adopted her from us...they live on 7 acres and have a bedroom with twin beds just for the dogs, that's when they're not on the people bed!

We do have a litter of kittens that are ready for home..just turned 8 weeks if any of you are cat people...let me know and I will post pics of the little cuties.