PDA

View Full Version : Where to get cladding!!??

VehicroZZ
10/03/2004, 03:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Today I accidently backed into someone... I looked in the driverside mirror and through the "rear window" and didnt see anyone but as you know the vx has a big blind spot and i happened to back into someone. Now my question is where can i get the rear cladding for the rear door and underneath the door? They really arent damaged too bad but I want my VX to be perfect again! Any help would really be appreciated! Thank You!

omegavx
10/03/2004, 05:45 PM
Last time I checked it was about $380 to $450 each for the rear bumper and the rear door panel from St. Charles Isuzu. You might try them on current pricing, but they usually give a percent discount as well as free shipping.

http://isuzu.stcharlesauto.com/parts_department.asp?LINK=Parts&MAIN=parts_department

I actually just got mine replaced from a car wreck, but the body shop got them from a distributor or somthing.

chumone
10/04/2004, 08:36 PM
Try www.isuzuparts.net. As it happened, I was rear ended this past Friday while fully stopped. Damage was minimal to the rear bumper and the rear door cladding, but was thinking about replacing them regardless. The price quote I got from isuzuparts.net is about $250 for each piece + $50 shipping.

VehicroZZ
10/05/2004, 08:15 PM
Thank's guys... My damage is minor as well but I like to keep my VX in as good of condition as possible... I'm still debating to fix it or not, Maybe since the parts are so hard to get ahold of it will be better to do it sooner than later.