PDA

View Full Version : Pearl White

LukeVX
10/06/2004, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know where the 1 pearl white VX that is noted on the production chart is. What is the story behind that?

LukeVX

Anita
10/06/2004, 11:12 AM
Follow along this thread.
Pearly (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4046&highlight=pearl+white)

MrCrowley
10/06/2004, 12:59 PM
As far as pretty troopers go- the pearl is my favorite. At some point I want to purchase a low mileage 2002 trooper limited for my collection. I saw a BEAUTIFUL one in Chattanooga, Tennessee loaded with alot of aftermarket goodies. For all of you Ironmans out there if you ever have an accident or need a paint job, I would highly recommend this color. With a white base already, It wouldnt look too far off of original except for the discerning eye.

johnnyapollo
10/06/2004, 02:43 PM
I was thinking of going with a glass-bead or pearly proton yellow when I repaint.

-- John

Anita
10/06/2004, 02:46 PM
I cant believe no one has painted their VX fire engine red.

Chopper
10/07/2004, 05:59 PM
John... we need to talk. There are some wonderfully luminious Yellow "pearls" and such out there. I'd offer our services but we're so far apart. H.O.K. is pushing a program that allows you to virtually paint your car, but it's not the same as taking it from sun to shade, to dusk. Look at some of Duponts Chroma premiums (liquid pearl instead of dry) Same big sun here in FLA as Georgia. Some of these Chroma yellows are smoke in the light. CANDY? Gonna do it, do it! H.O.K. is rarely a bad choice, just avoid their clears. (personal favorite, plain ol' Dupont Panel Clear Select) Lays down nice,tough, resilient, good stuff... and not hugely pricy,at all.-------------Chopper

azskyrider
10/07/2004, 06:12 PM
I believe the most nicest color I have seen is the 1988 (?) Corvette Black Rose.

WormGod
10/08/2004, 06:42 AM
I still swear that one day, I am going good old Classic Chevy Orange. That will happen when I decide to KEEP it in the garage though.

mrtew
10/09/2004, 08:52 AM
I think a grabber orange VX would look sooooo HOT!

azskyrider
10/09/2004, 10:06 AM
How about the "General Lee" color pattern to entice Daisy Dukes :D

Saw a new dodge magnum painted orange with the "01" on the doors.