PDA

View Full Version : ultimate sound center

Francesco Rizzo
11/29/2004, 11:48 PM
My computer is done till I get back from Italy. I have installed a pc in my VX. It is controled by a radio remote, mini illuminated keyboard, and touchscreen. The system boots in like 25-30 seconds and starts directly into my Media Software: Frodo 1.09. From there I can access all my video's, dvd, mp3's, photo's, and other media. I can also switch to my usb radio or control my xmdirect and listen to satilite radio. The program also has a way of running Destinator 3 without exiting for voice nav. I've installed a phillips sound card which will turn any sterio sound stream into 5.1 unlike anything else I've ever heard, I think it's even better than some movies' 5.1 soundtracks. My last addition will be a odbii usb cable that will give me vehicle information and diagnostics. of coarse I will have to have an extension in case I might want to help out a buddy and see why their check engine is lit. anyway, no VX specific software found so I've kept it on the back-burner. I'l have picks of the screens and installed system up soon since I know a couple of you VXer's have tried the same thing.

thebear54
11/30/2004, 04:06 AM
You may need a "Special License" to operate that spaceship now Frank. What is they said about big boys and their toys?
Keep on truckin'....hope to see you in Monticello.
John