PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu foglight switch pinout

Swordy
02/06/2005, 12:34 PM
Can anyone tell me what the pin-out is for these Isuzu switches? I thought I remembered someone else here using them.
Andy
http://swordforger.net/vx/fogswitch.jpg

Moncha
02/06/2005, 01:40 PM
Here ya go.. I did this a while ago and also have them marked as to what I hooked them into so they would light up like they are supposed to.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3023/6switches.jpg

Swordy
02/06/2005, 01:45 PM
Awsome,, Thanks

Andy

Raque Thomas
02/06/2005, 04:22 PM
Andy, what's your plan for connecting to the back of those switches - or did you get the factory pigtail with them? I am wanting to add a couple of these factory switches, but am unsure of what to sue for a pigtail, since you can't buy them from the dealer.

Moncha
02/06/2005, 04:35 PM
Radioshack has the very, very small spades to fit over the pins. You may have to order them. I brushed silicone grease on the inside of the pin housing, then attached the wires, then installed the spades. I then used a cool melt gun and filled the cavity with "Glue". with the silicone grease and just a little wiggling, made my own pigtail.

Doc4h
02/06/2005, 04:37 PM
Hey Moncha that is so sweet that you took the time to draw that up. Thanks. I never did get my tail gate switch to light up, but now I will.

Raque Thomas
02/07/2005, 05:48 AM
Radioshack has the very, very small spades to fit over the pins. You may have to order them. I brushed silicone grease on the inside of the pin housing, then attached the wires, then installed the spades. I then used a cool melt gun and filled the cavity with "Glue". with the silicone grease and just a little wiggling, made my own pigtail.

Scott,
Are you talking about the computer pin ends that you can buy at Radio Shack, or do they have something else that fits better?

Moncha
02/07/2005, 07:56 AM
I can't remember exacrly.. I'kk look for the pakaging. The computer pin type are too small.. There are regular electrical female "Spade" ends. Still had to modify them a bit but with the homemade pigtail, they work fine. I'll post as soon as I can.