PDA

View Full Version : VX Store

TDAWG
03/17/2005, 05:21 PM
Seeing as my boy is doing great. I wanted to get him a VX info shirt but I can't seem to figure out which link works to the storemoncha had or has.

Moncha
03/17/2005, 05:47 PM
I put the store on hold for now as I'm trying to come up with a new logo for the site. I've had some pretty good submissions from folks like Cyrk but, haven't come to a final decision. Should be back up in a couple of days..

thebear54
03/17/2005, 06:55 PM
Scott,
Let us know when the store re-opens. I would love to get a cool VehiCROSS.info hat before that Lake Placid Invitational Car Show in May.
Show off a little VX pride...and what's wrong with that? :p
John

Moncha
03/17/2005, 11:19 PM
Scott,
Let us know when the store re-opens. I would love to get a cool VehiCROSS.info hat before that Lake Placid Invitational Car Show in May.
Show off a little VX pride...and what's wrong with that? :p
John

Oh definately! There will be some new wares too.. I hope everyone wants to show off a little pride ;)

We'll be starting up the contests again very soon also.

I guess now is as good as time as any..

I was lucky enough to have Isuzu America Corp. contact me about a pretty large cache of VX items left over from their ad compains, some of which I've never seen before. Over time, I'll be figuring some creative ways to distribute those items amongst the populous of this wonderful family.

More details to come soon....

crager34
03/18/2005, 04:12 AM
"good submissions from folks like Cyrkbut,"

Who is this Cyrkbut? :confused:

:?:

:angel:

Cyrk
03/18/2005, 06:22 AM
LOL he meant Cyrk but...

Moncha
03/18/2005, 08:45 AM
Oh man I'm sorry.. That's what happens when you post in between calls and from a mobile terminal that has a sticky space bar. :smack:

thebear54
03/18/2005, 06:19 PM
COUNT ME IN ON THAT ISUZU STUFF WHEN YOU SORT IT ALL OUT SCOTT.
Always looking for new goodies for my collection.
John