PDA

View Full Version : Enthusiast DVD

Todd Adams
04/13/2005, 01:37 PM
The video is out and can be purchased here http://www.4x4dvd.com/index.htm
make sure you watch the trailer, might even see an Isuzu. If you are coming to 'ZuZoo and want a copy I will have them.
Todd

TDAWG
04/13/2005, 03:33 PM
saw the trailer not bad. ok who knows the vx shown in the trailer? they show it twice.

Triathlete
04/13/2005, 04:04 PM
If it is a white Ironman then it would be Todds.

Moncha
04/13/2005, 04:05 PM
Nice trailer Todd. has a very good message. It's up to us to pick up afterthe slobs!

TDAWG... I do!!! That would be the starter of this thread, the king of the trail, the one who proves VX's to Jeeps all the time. Mr. Todd Adams!!

Dang it Billy! You are fast!!

Todd Adams
04/14/2005, 12:09 AM
Nice trailer Todd. has a very good message. It's up to us to pick up afterthe slobs!

TDAWG... I do!!! That would be the starter of this thread, the king of the trail, the one who proves VX's to Jeeps all the time. Mr. Todd Adams!!

Dang it Billy! You are fast!!

I am also driving the red Jeep in the trailer as well as the photo on the add. Oh yea that was me in the trailer as well, the one with Todd on his shirt. Ok it is late.

Linda and I are featured in the upcoming Hammer Down III video although not in the VX. I should have a copy by ‘ZuZoo so we can all watch it during a video night at the homestead. Shows Linda doing what she does best. Rolling over. The trailer for this video was playing on the local access channel in Moab during EJS so we had a few comments from people who know us about the rolls and Linda laughing her you know what off while doing so. She is known by the announcers as "Giggling Grammy"

We were hanging around the Maxxis support rig watching videos at the UROC event last week and found out not only are we (Linda and I) are on the Maxxis calendar this year but we have been on TV in Japan!