PDA

View Full Version : Help from a photo shop expert

Dumke
04/27/2005, 08:17 PM
OK i have photo shop but having a problem trying to het what I want it to do. Can someone if possible take a Ironman (dont care year really) and Paint the body orange and leave the rest as is. I want the Ironman letters to stay white just everytime i use my photo shop its and orange blob. Thank you very much. :)

Oh also if someone can tell me how to get it smooth liek I have seen on boards b4 would be nice as well, well a pointer on how to amke it look like it fits picture not and orange blob.. Thx again

Oh also a semi ok picture so u can see the Ironman on the front hood. (and no hatters not trying to ruin the Ironman just want to see what it looks like) :cool:

Cyrk
04/28/2005, 06:10 AM
You need to make a selection using your lasso tool around the areas you want and then you can use the Color balance to make your color adjustment.

Quick and dirty... could not find a good quality pic but you get the idea.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/O_VX.jpg

jimbo
04/28/2005, 07:11 AM
Looks great!

Dumke
04/28/2005, 02:52 PM
K thx moncha and thx cyrk, I will try and look @ PS later and see what you 2 are refering too. Oh and MOncha disregard that last PM i sent ya some reason its working now not sure why. Thx again u2.