PDA

View Full Version : Need help from you researchers out there...

Dumke
08/03/2005, 10:04 PM
Ok looking to buy another car.... no not a vx yet kinda a cheap-o better on gas b4 get vx.. anyways it says 1 owner on car per carfax report which dont always trust because like everything something can be riged( my frame of mind :) ) anyways question is how do i find out who owner is so i can ask question about what kindaa miles where on it and if hand any trble wth it? or and i SOL.....

thx again and sorry for typing errors one hand in cast for another 2 weeks WAHOO cant wait :) so kinda typing wth one hand.

transio
08/03/2005, 11:45 PM
When I bought my VX from a dealer on ebay, I was lucky to find the previous owner on here.

Not sure how that will help you out... I don't know that there are public records available indicating who the previous owner was.

TDAWG
08/04/2005, 04:42 PM
Will when I bought my VX from a dealership that was out of state and I got the title from them it was the original title with the previous owner's address. If the dealership is out of state then it shouldn't be a problem that info should be on the title. If they are in state you could always pay to have a vin check done and ask for preivous owner info.