PDA

View Full Version : Daytona/East Coast FL Meet

FLBeachgirl
09/27/2005, 09:49 AM
I was reading some really old posts from a sightings page and it seems like we have a good little group going in the East Coast FL area and there was even talk on this old thread about meeting at Ponce Inlet. well im throwing the idea out there if anyone wants to join in. Also i know a specialty car club that meets on wednesday nights, i took my VX there once and they thought it was awesome so if anyone is up for something ike that let me know.
just throwing the idea out there if anyone is interested let me know and i will get something together

amber
FLBeachgirl

Mr.Quackers
09/27/2005, 10:49 AM
count me in, i have been wanting to meet fellow vx'ers, just a lil hard because every meet is so far away. so far this seems to be the closest one to me. if you can get something together, let me know about it.

transio
09/27/2005, 02:41 PM
Daytona's a bit of a trek for me. Care to meet half way? :)

FLBeachgirl
09/29/2005, 11:22 AM
half way would work for me. what exactly is half way. lol we could do something in orlando ar maybe even tampa or cocoa. just let me know and lets try to look on the site for people near us and get info to them too because they might just not be reading this thread.

Mr.Quackers
09/29/2005, 11:30 AM
well dont make it tooo much farther.. lol its already a good drive from louisiana. and i do plan on comming to at least one meet (just depends on whats closest) and so far this one is a lot closer than the others. but like i said, hopefully not too much farther. ;)

Joe_Black
09/29/2005, 12:56 PM
There's a rallycross this Saturday smack in the middle of Florida, and I guarantee at least two VX's in attendance. :)

SRCHN
10/02/2005, 10:50 AM
I'm in. How soon are ya'll looking at meeting up? I'm in Pensacola...but wouldnt mind heading that way. Just give me a heads up as to when and where and I'll be there.

transio
10/02/2005, 11:10 AM
Was that yesterday? Can't do it next saturday, I'm gonna be in Mass. buying my new car! :p (ooh, the suspense)