PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! 400 members!!

Moncha
04/07/2003, 08:30 AM
Welcome to ErikH (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=416) He's our 400th member!! Man, I thought we'd top at 200!

AnalogVX
04/28/2003, 10:36 AM
Thanks to the site creator(s), adminstrators and moderators for such a great medium to meet fellow VXers. I watch the "Who's Online" at the right of the page and could remember when it showed only 1 or 2 Members online. Now it consistently shows 10 or more Sometimes Guests out number the members! Great job putting people and VX's together!

Moncha
04/28/2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by AnalogVX
Thanks to the site creator(s), adminstrators and moderators for such a great medium to meet fellow VXers. I watch the "Who's Online" at the right of the page and could remember when it showed only 1 or 2 Members online. Now it consistently shows 10 or more Sometimes Guests out number the members! Great job putting people and VX's together!

No, thanks to all of the great members, their enthusiasm and support. Without that, this whole thing wouldn't be worth it.

I saw a couple of times when we had a huge number of visitors.. Did some checking, tracking IP's and alot of them were search engine bots. Still a good thing, we need them so all of the lonley lost VX owners can find us!

Thanks again, to EVERYONE!