PDA

View Full Version : CRAP !! S/C Peeps HELP !!

Ruflyf
04/03/2006, 09:28 AM
Well somehow I managed to trash my bearings in my s/c tensioner pulley. Anyone got an extra they can unload quickly? Would need it shipped to Biloxi, MS 39532.

Thx

AlaskaVX
04/03/2006, 11:15 AM
When mine went out I found them locally, so if I can find them here.... I believe you have to be able to find them there pretty easily, just give Alpine a call and they will tell you which ones you need. I can't remember off the top of my head.

Ruflyf
04/03/2006, 11:27 AM
Thx for the quick reply, are you saying it should be sold locally as a "Alpine" part, or sold locally as a oem pulley for a different application that Alpine uses?

When I spoke to Alpine earlier they did not mention anything about getting one locally(but I didnt ask either). I did ask if it is a "Alpine" pulley or a Isuzu pulley, and he said it was Alpine, which I realized about the same time he said it srcolling though my install papers.

Jolly Roger VX'er
04/03/2006, 02:36 PM
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=4881&highlight=supercharger+bearing

Ruflyf
04/03/2006, 03:01 PM
Thx for the replies, it looks like I am back in business again. I didnt find the NSK brand that was mentioned in the link, but I did find a TIMKEN part #301-SS which fits perfectly! Not sure what the SS stands for, but the guy was told its for a S/C so I am assuming its high speed, if I have any problems out of it, i'll update this post.

Ldub
04/03/2006, 03:06 PM
Stainless steel?...super sport?...spagetti string?...slip-n-slide?... maybe you don't know what ss sstands for...but I can't decide. :p