PDA

View Full Version : Please Check Out This Website....Thanks

Pghachey
04/03/2006, 12:49 PM
I've only been a member fro a few months now, but I would like to ask this group of fine people a favor. Please check out the following website and let your friends know about it. Thanks , in advance!! ;)

www.greghachey.com

It's my nephew's website and he needs a donor asap. The website will explain his situation. If you don't have the time to read it now, bookmark it and read it later when you have time. Thanks, you guys & gals are a super group of people!

SPAZZ
04/03/2006, 03:58 PM
anyone up for that???
and possibly a kidney or two too. 5 1/2 months of Depleted Uranium exposure in the Gulf cooked my insides

I'm still looking and waiting to drop, Im on a waiting list a thousand miles long. Amazing how people will take your organs no prob to save their life, but
will not give to save your life.

I hope your nephew finds a donor and a new lease on life.

Moncha
04/04/2006, 02:32 PM
I'm registered and have been for over 10 years. If and when the time comes, I'm all ready including the time off being donated by me department. Com'n folks get out there and do what you can!

Pghachey
04/04/2006, 08:29 PM
I'm registered and have been for over 10 years. If and when the time comes, I'm all ready including the time off being donated by me department. Com'n folks get out there and do what you can!
Thanks Scott
Some people don't realize how easy it is to be registered and be in a position to save a life.