PDA

View Full Version : Hells Gate video

Triathlete
07/29/2006, 07:38 PM
Any one have video of me going up Hells Gate? Any chance I could get a copy? I have yet to see what it looked like from outside the drivers seat! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ldub
07/30/2006, 06:02 AM
I'm assuming you've seen the footage in Vald's vid. where you give the wall a little "love tap"?
And it,(the wall) being a rock, responds by leaving a desert dinger on your cladding.
I still get goose bumps once in a while when I watch it, & always a large grin. :)

Triathlete
07/30/2006, 12:13 PM
Nope...where'd ya get that from. I know last year he posted it on 4xWire, but haven't seen it up anywhere yet.

Ldub
07/30/2006, 01:06 PM
Billy,
I didn't mean to get your hopes up thinking there was another vid. posted...
Though I do seem to remember Vlad mentioning something about having a DVD available in June or July sometime.
The vid. I'm referring to is the "road to no where" vid. that you posted the link to (pg. 5, post #71, Moab "you wish you were here" thread)
A brief shot of you (or was that Larry G?) kissing the wall (2:56-3:03 min.) is on that, in case you missed it on the first twenty or so viewings. :p
Anyway, It gave me a good excuse to review the whole thread & re-live the Moab experience. I'm sittin' here with a big grin on my face remembering the great time that was had by all.
Thanks Dood!

Triathlete
07/30/2006, 03:15 PM
Okay I've seen that one but am hoping to get the whole enchelada!

MSHardeman
07/31/2006, 07:02 AM
Billy,

I think I remember seeing a video of you on yal's camera.

Hope I'm right.

yal^
07/31/2006, 08:37 AM
yes, Mark. You are right. I just am really behind with so many things, that I haven't had a chance to install DVD burner and get all the good stuff to DVDs. As soon as I am ready I'll let you all know. I'll send it over to you, Billy, if you give me your address.

Triathlete
07/31/2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks Yal...PM'd you!