PDA

View Full Version : VX featured on new Hip Hop CD!!

Baldwin
08/27/2006, 07:41 PM
Hey everyone! This is Baldwin (aka: Only Won) and it's been a looooooooooooong time since I've been here. It's been mad busy cuz my new CD has just released and I've started touring. Yes...touring in the Only Won Mobile. If you get a chance, check out myspace.com/onlywon and you'll see the new poster featuring my VX. The back of the CD also features my VX. The music video to the title track of my CD, "Glory" will also feature it and will be distributed nationwide! You KNOW us rappers have to show off our ride and what better ride than our VX! Was at a hip hop show this weekend and they had a tricked out car show before...when I rolled in with the VX, they didn't care about the lowriders anymore! Come check out the sites below when you get a chance. And if I come by your town for a concert, please say "hi". The song Lyrical Engineer also talks about my VX. You can hear that on myspace.

Baldwin (aka: Only Won)
www.onlywon.com (http://onlywon.com)
myspace.com/onlywon (http://www.myspace.com/onlywon)
Sonic bids Electronic Press Kit (http://www.sonicbids.com/onlywon)

kobie
08/27/2006, 09:39 PM
props for the focused raps...
I think you should show more of your VX in your (album?) pic though.

Baldwin
08/27/2006, 10:29 PM
I'll keep that in mind for the next release. I'm trying to find out if I can convert my doors to open like a lamborghini. If I can do that, I'll be usin' that in a video.

VehiGAZ
08/28/2006, 05:26 AM
It can be done. Car & Driver tried out a set from a particular manufacturer on a car they had for a long-term test, and said they worked really well. The issue came out within the last few months.

Congratulations on the tour and all!

goffaramma
08/28/2006, 07:49 AM
Awesome. Way to go on the Album! I'm at work now, but when I get home I'm checking out your MySpace (and requesting to be added).

Anita
08/28/2006, 07:59 AM
Baldwin!! What a nice surprise! Good to see that things are moving forward for you. Congrats on the CD and tour.

WormGod
08/28/2006, 10:50 AM
Congrats on your album and kudos for using the VX on the cover. If you;re ever in the DC area, you can put my VX on one of your singles. :p

etlsport
08/28/2006, 10:53 AM
congrats! i also sent you a myspace request.

i saw on your website your CD was available in tower records in CA, would it be available on the east coast too? or should i order straight from your website

on an unrelated note
wormgod- love the VX v. WRX signature!

Baldwin
08/28/2006, 01:43 PM
Hey, where can I see the issue about getting the Lamborghini doors? I was in LA last year and just didn't get around to finding a good place. Easiest way to get the CD is through my website...but it's also available on tower.com, cdbaby.com, itunes (no artwork though), and amazon.com....or local stores here in Sacramento. Thanks guys for your support. People here always identify me with my VX. Of all my musician friends, I'm known to be the one with the best car! Can't argue. :) SF and NYC are the next tours...but I won't be driving to NYC.