Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RENO MINI-MEET? (Maybe Sacramento, too)

RENO MINI-MEET? (Maybe Sacramento, too)

Anyone in the Reno area wanna get together for a mini-meet this weekend?

I am going to try to hook up with CrnCnn Saturday or Sunday. So, if anyone wants to come out and kick up a little dirt, lets do it!

Bob, I think even though you are selling your Green Dragon you should still come out! I wouldn't mind scoping your VX! It looks like you did alot of modding!

Bart

Hey Bart,

The family and I might be going down to the Sacramento area on X-Mas weekend. Our plans aren't final, but we've been known to include side trips to Reno. If you'll be around, we should link up, even if it's just to grab some food and chat about our rides. We usually stop at the famous Lobster buffet on our way back to Cali. Unfortunately I won't be driving the VX though...

Kyle
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

Thas cool, just PM me when you know something.

Hopefully, this weekend we can do a little gather up....but if it ends up just me and Clint, thas cool wit me!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by kpaske
    Hey Bart,

The family and I might be going down to the Sacramento area on X-Mas weekend. Our plans aren't final, but we've been known to include side trips to Reno. If you'll be around, we should link up, even if it's just to grab some food and chat about our rides. We usually stop at the famous Lobster buffet on our way back to Cali. Unfortunately I won't be driving the VX though...

Kyle

Reno Mini-Meet

Not sure if I'll be coming to Reno this weekend, but if I do, PM me to give me a location for meeting. I'll be coming from Round Mountain, 250 miles away in central Nv. I'll be in my 99 Ironman, considering the weather is so unpredictable out here, been in the low teens to single digits in the mornings, but hopefully no snow.

Hey Man, cool. Once I get some details, I will let you know. I am thinking we could do a little wheeling up by Pyramid Lake or down by Virginia City.

Hopefully once Clint chimes in, we can settle on a day and time. I am 100% wide open all weekend, so I am game for Saturday or Sunday. I'd love to see your Ironman, as I have never seen one before.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by certz656
    Not sure if I'll be coming to Reno this weekend, but if I do, PM me to give me a location for meeting. I'll be coming from Round Mountain, 250 miles away in central Nv. I'll be in my 99 Ironman, considering the weather is so unpredictable out here, been in the low teens to single digits in the mornings, but hopefully no snow.

Hey Bart,

I should be open all weekend as well. I will have to double check with Cari(wife) to make sure but I am certain the only thing we had planned was on Friday. Come to think of it I think she has a thing Sunday, I will let you know tomorrow.

Peace

Clint

Cool man, just let me know. Where do you want to meet?

I can come down by you if you want. Do you know any close trails down that way?

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn
    Hey Bart,

I should be open all weekend as well. I will have to double check with Cari(wife) to make sure but I am certain the only thing we had planned was on Friday. Come to think of it I think she has a thing Sunday, I will let you know tomorrow.

Peace

Clint

Ok, Saturday it is.

The only trails I know are actually dirt roads but I really don’t know were they lead. I took a few in the VX a few weeks after we got it, though I didn’t go far cause it had regular tires on it and I was all by myself.

If you think are more familiar with your area, then we can come out that way.

Let me know what you think.

Peace

Clint

Saturday, 12:00 high?

Wanna meet at noon? This gives us enought time to wake up and do a few things first. Then we can head out. I know of a few decent trails up off North Virginia that head out into the mountains. If you want, we can meet up for a bite to eat at Big Pig BBQ and then go from there. Do you like BBQ sandwiches/ribs? This place is good, and cheap. Then we can wheel up the mountain side for a while, and take some shots of our rides and then head home.

Sound good?

Anyone else wanna join in?

Bart

Sounds good. We love us some BBQ. Meet at the Big PIg at noon.

Clint

BIG PIG @ Noon

OK then, that's the plan.

Here is the address if you don't already know:

Big Pig Smoke House
    1999 Selmi Dr
    Reno, NV 89512
    (775) 324-1001

Take 395 N to McCarran, go Left on McCarran and then Right on ClearAcre. Big Pig is just up on the left.

See you there,

Bart

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn
    Sounds good. We love us some BBQ. Meet at the Big PIg at noon.

Clint
    D' they got soup at this here place ?

They might have chili, but I can't remember. Ur welcome to come down and find out!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub
    D' they got soup at this here place ?

Talking Pics from the Reno super-mini meet!

So I met CrnCnn's silver VX today with him and his wife. We stuffed down some que and then hit the foothills for a bit. The sun was shining and it was surprisingly warm today in Reno...

It was cool enough to see 2 VXs rollin on the same trail, I could only imagine how bitchin' it is on the VX only run in Moab!

Anyway, Here are a few pics!

Thanks for coming out guys!

Bart

Good times. It was fun. Have to meet up again