Quote Originally Posted by climbcovey View Post
Hey all!
Sorry I have been gone so long. Unfortunately Because of the poor design of childrens car seats, I had to part with my VX. My daugter was born on Feb. 1st. I had to purchase a larger vehicle for my primary vehicle. I was made a trade in offer that I couldn't refuse. I ended up with a 2006 Ford F150 super crew 4x4. The deal was so good that my wife let me buy a replacement Toy, While its no VX it is definatley off road ready. I now have a 94 jeep wrangler fully set up for wheelin (air lockers, lift, dana 40, winch etc). So I still will be attending VX off road meets. Maybe down the road I'll get another one. Anyway, I have extra parts laying around the garage such as Manuals, roof mounted bike racks for VX, 18 OEM alloy rims, Roof rack mounting bracket covers, maybe more. let me know if interested, and keep i touch, I am still part of the VX family and always will be! By the way I'll be renewing my membership as soon as I find my credit card. Also, If anyone finds out where my VX ends up let me know, I traded it in in Indianapolis, IN. Also, sorry about highjacking this thread! See ya! Chris
What kind of shape are the rims in? I need some, as a couple of mine are flaking...
James