Thread: Goodbye to the VX Board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He speaks his mind, we speak ours.....to each his own, and God bless freedom of speech and thought.

Group feelings and character change over time, Ursula. I respect your opinion and your input as I am sure we all do. Thanks for the post.

Bear's original post insulted many of us on this board and some people react, and some people don't. I can't change the fact that I was insulted simply from your post. I happen to think that gross generalizations directed at a group are infantile and unwarranted.

Therefore, I react with mature and dignified words like A$$pickle....now if you'll excuse me, I need to call my mom.

Bim

Ursula,

I understand what you are saying - you put it eloquently. However, please understand I have to defend myself as I feel I have had a part in how this man has decided to go about things. I don't feel any regret for what I have said about him concerning our unresolved transaction. For me, it is just that, a unresolved transaction made on this forum. His own private feelings about this forum, the VehiCROSS, and his collection of memorabilia, all have no ill effect on me. He chose a strange and somewhat insulting way to say goodbye to all these people he claims to have befriended. I don't know the truth behind his actions, but I am suspicious, I admit it. Perhaps I would have sent him a concerned PM regarding his decision to leave the site had he answered my first two PM's... And maybe this is all a "Three's Company" misunderstanding; I don't know. Time will tell. He has finally contacted me about our transaction, so hopefully he and I will get everything resolved. You are right in saying he has the right to express his dissatisfaction and opinion but I believe anyone who was insulted by him also has the right to express the same (and there are many). Just as you have expressed you own dissatisfaction to us - it's fair. It is sad this has come about for whatever reason, no doubt.

So, John (bear54), are you ok? Is there some way you would like to defend yourself? Anything to report? Is your comment about being buried in you VX a hint of health problems or something? If not, just know leaving the forum will only aid in alienating yourself from the few who understand passion for the VX, whether you see it in them/us or not.

Justin
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"