Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VX Calendar

Im down

my votes...

OK then...

Their turn around time is basically instant. As soon as I am done designing the Calander and make it available in my online shop, we can order. They print on demand so...

So, if you guys want me to facillitate, no problem.

Everyone just submit a photo onto this thread and we can keep this thread going for a week or so, and then we can make a poll or something on which ones to choose. So basically, We need 11 high-res photos. And keep in mind the photos should be of a standard aspect ratio (no weird long photos or tall skinny ones). This way they will all fit nice onto a rectangular calander page.

The only thing, is that when we post the image to the forum, we should scale it down, but make sure you keep a high-res original to email me at the end.

And if anyone wants to submit but does not have webspace or forum space to do it, no problem, just send the photo to me in an email and I will post it.

Bart

The first two, I love. BUT, do we have full size, high-res originals?

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport

What is the minimum size pic we need anyway?
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    No, dont use that LA meet one.. thats a photoshop job. This is the actual lineup

I have a ton of pics from the poster too:
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

didnt know that was a photoshopped job, guess i didnt look that closely.... your poster would be an AWESOME cover anita!

Talking

The minimum size is BIG. LOL, no really, you can submit ANY photo you want, but the better the resolution, the better print quality you will get. So, say you have a 6mp digital camera, that should be good....

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    What is the minimum size pic we need anyway?

the top one on the mountain has nice resolution at full size.. the one of wormgods, what u see is what u get unless he has a larger verison he didnt upload

a nice layout of two photos each month would help the resolution by making each photo a little smaller

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    The poster is a PDF. If anyone wants one Im happy to email them the file. There is a lot of VX's there that have since been sold to new owners here. I'd love to see the big lineup pic from Moab and the VX meet pic in front of St. Petersburg in Russia.

Wormgod has this website for pics as well: http://wormgod.8m.com/vehicross.html

I'm sure he will chime in soon...

Omg

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_asa
    Just in case you want some fun pics from Russia I have 10 megapixels of these: http://pics.livejournal.com/uncle_asa/gallery/0000gzsx :-)

Uncle Asa soo have to use one of his IMHO. Also I am down LOL I may need a couple to be honest But I also agree maybe in front of landmarks or something. Could be a yearly thing get new pictures every year or something keep ti fresh.

Actually suggestion. Should maybe make a new thread or gallery for calander suggestions. Kinda like the one we have for meets and moab. Just a suggestion throwing it out there. Possibly vote on there for them so its organized. So for instance title it '07 calander. again just a sugestion. But over all great idea I am convienced myself to buy yet another.. ok I have to go b4 I try and claim too many to give to friends.

Edit: bad spelling (I am sure there is more)... ok so dean koontz isnt my father.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

ok- wifey just did this very thing for the family. VX on the cover and on the panel for my birthday, everyones picture on their birthdays etc. ... anyway, you gather your photos, the go to Wallgreens web site. They have a deal where you create your personalized calander, and they print it out , and mail it to you. Nice product, good price--- Wallgreens.com Wayne

Dude, I'd buy that for a dollar. O.K., I'd buy it for more than a dollar. Sign me up. Will there be a little VX centerfold? Rrrowwrrr! :_drool:
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

I have a couple ideas for pics but I would need Barts permission. He took them.

Clint