Thread: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Box Top?

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask
    Well, you just hit the nail on the head. Our country is essentially not a democracy. It is more of a capitalist dictatorship. Money talks. Our government is basically just big business's evil twin brother. Nothing will happen if it doesn't line someone's pockets up top. Doing things because they are right, died along time ago. Doing things because it makes someone rich, that is how we operate here in the US, and just about everywhere else too....people who believe in ideals and revolution have no power, cause they have no money. And all the people in the middle would rather succumb to day to day conveniences than make the drastic lifestyle changes that are needed to push things in the right direction. And I say all this, knowing that I am no exception. Its just the way it is...

Bart
    Same as the Romans, maybe?

If we all lived like native Indians. We would have burned all the wood to heat our Teepee's, and if we didn't kill all the buffalo to eat, we would have killed alot of our neighbors so they didn't eat all the buffalo first.
    The real answer came from hippies, = It was callecd ZPG, or zero population growth. Tax the parents of more than two children, Like Singapore has had to do.

We must fight the corporations, they sit there in their...corporation buildings acting all corporatey and making money.

Darn Isuzu and their conspiracy and capitalist um...dictatorship...that forced me to buy a 15 mpg SUV that seats 2+2.

I put a jihad on them.... And if you don't believe it, then you better kill me now... cause I'll put a jihad on you too.
    THIS WE'LL DEFEND