Aussie lockers are similar to Lock-right and No Slip lockers.

They are an automatic type - sort of a misnomer as the automatic function is random at best. This is actuated through springs which separate the "teeth" of the locker into an unlocked state with a lack of torque. From experience, that simply doesnt happen often.
Therefore, you drop one of these types of lockers in (aka Lunchbox lockers), and you have a predominately (locked more often than not: 90/10 split at best) locked axle.

For the rear, this is no worries.
The front, well is will make turning on tight radius, slickrock, other high traction areas difficult at best. Hubs are a must, and unlocking a hub to make one of those turns will help, but not a cure all. And how often are you going to get out and turn the hub in and out? Can you say obnoxious? If you can live with that, more power to you.
Really, for a front axle, a selectable locker is key, and for the 10 bolt, only one option exists. ARB.

And I also would consider that if you go the ARB route, you are going to have to plumb for airlines, why not do the rear as well? The ARB exists for the 12 bolt also.

I think the Aussie route is good, and substantially less expensive, but you will have some trade offs. Realize this: everyone I have talked to that had a lunchbox locker in the front has hated it, regardless of vehicle make. They are a total PITA. I was very much considering the Aussie for my Amigo and after much thought, decided against it for those reasons stated above.
Sure, I would love a front locker, but because of a unique axle issue with the carrier in my truck, I need to go through a lot of hoops to get it fitted. I have only needed a front locker a handful of times over the past 7 years, so I think I will just stay how I am with the rear locker only.

In summary:
Lock the rear first - Aussie is a great option for the $$$
If going to lock the front - Highly consider if the trade off is worth it, my $$$ is on the ARB to be installed.

If going to lock both - I would probably go ARB and plumb the air source to both axles, utilizing the kevlar/steel braided lines.