Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My VX should be in the garage in the winter

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hanzak
    The latest stop at autozone, I was informed that I should not be driving my VX in the winter. Some guy told me its a Collector item. What the fun is that???? No VX in the snow???? Pffft!!!!
    That's pretty funny. I actually got my VX so I would HAVE something to drive in the winter! Granted, I also spoil my VX...and I certainly spend too much MONEY on my VX...but I'm not going to go all weird and, like, never touch it!

What else would that AutoZone guy recommend? Never sit in the leather seats, so they won't get torn? Never use the door handles, in case they wear out? Never use the windows, in case they break?

Oh, wait, that last one is true!

Yeah, its certainly funny to see how we are are differnt, on one end of the spectrum we have Billy and Uncle_asa pushing their Vxes to the limit (especially uncle_asa with that spectacular jumping action) and then there are people like me who baby their VX as often as possible. My wife actually said the other day, "you would f$%k it if you could, wouldn't you?". LOL!

Now that I have had a taste of detailing the engine after my hair brained oil incident last weekend, I can't wait to do a REAL detailing once the weather is nicer.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4
    That's pretty funny. I actually got my VX so I would HAVE something to drive in the winter! Granted, I also spoil my VX...and I certainly spend too much MONEY on my VX...but I'm not going to go all weird and, like, never touch it!

What else would that AutoZone guy recommend? Never sit in the leather seats, so they won't get torn? Never use the door handles, in case they wear out? Never use the windows, in case they break?

Oh, wait, that last one is true!