Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Wall Calender

YEEHAW!! Got mine. Bart, thank you so much for pulling this thing together.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Talking Vx Calendar

Ordered mine just now. Thanks for all your hard work. I look forward to receiving it.

Order two calendars by Feb. 11 and save the $5 shipping with this code: CLOUDMOTIF
    I just ordered mine and the code works.
    The calendar looks great. Thanks Bart.

WOOHOO! My calendar arrived today!!! Some pics look better than others which was expected... but I don't think any pics are something to complain about. Definitely 15 bucks worth! Good job guys! Thanks again.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    Mine arrived today! Nice job!!! It looks great!!! All those off-roading VXs look awesome - I think next year we should throw some garage-queen bling-bling street VXs in the mix.

Thanks again to all contributors and organizers! This is quite a unique creation!

Awesome, I am glad they are coming in and look decent.

Yeah, I think next year, all of us should strive to take some REALLY nice shots in REALLY exciting places.

And remember: KEEP YOUR HIGH-RESOLUTION ORIGINALS!!!

Bart

Yes, got my 2 today. Good job! The higher resolution pictures are the only way to go for 2008. Just compare the Jan, Aug and Nov shots with the others.

Do we have a high resolution photo of the original concept car? That would make a good cover shot.

Henry

Yeah, the camera I use is a 7.0 MegaPixel Canon A620, I would say we should try to shoot at fine quality, 5 MegalPixels or higher for next year...

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by k4tmc
    Yes, got my 2 today. Good job! The higher resolution pictures are the only way to go for 2008. Just compare the Jan, Aug and Nov shots with the others.

Do we have a high resolution photo of the original concept car? That would make a good cover shot.

Henry

Custom painted S/C Ironman (ex. VX-King Copper, Rickster's Chameleon)
    Just ordered mine, thanks a lot!
    Thinking about the next year pics - do you think one of the pictures of the "flying vx from Russia" in good resolution could be a good candidate?
    Vodka... Connecting people

Definitely! I think any VX in mid air is a good candidate!

BTW, I just got my calendar! Thanks!!! The pics look good, even the low res ones look fairly decent!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Petos
    Just ordered mine, thanks a lot!
    Thinking about the next year pics - do you think one of the pictures of the "flying vx from Russia" in good resolution could be a good candidate?

I think it was a mistake for me to order this calendar... I hung it in my cube at work and I find myself daydreaming at the Feb. pic and wishing I was wheeling in Moab! I start to hear the moaning, chirping tires, the revving motor, and then friction from the brakes holding a VX on an incline. Then I snap out of it and realize I am doing nothing at work... How many days to go????

Yeah, that hill looks damn steep....

And on the Moab note, I think I will be taking that whole week off....

So 99% count me in!!!

w00t!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS
    I think it was a mistake for me to order this calendar... I hung it in my cube at work and I find myself daydreaming at the Feb. pic and wishing I was wheeling in Moab! I start to hear the moaning, chirping tires, the revving motor, and then friction from the brakes holding a VX on an incline. Then I snap out of it and realize I am doing nothing at work... How many days to go????

Thumbs up

The calendar is beautiful. I received my two today. Can't wait to show it off at work on Monday. Great job!!! Thanks so much!!!

Whew, Cafe Press does a really good job packaging the calendar to make sure it arrives in perfect condition. I was so excited to see the calendar that I started to try to rip open the package with my nails. Word of advice, get a scissor, sit down, take a deep breath, make a fine incision, and open the calendar and get a great BIG on your face.

WEEE Doggy. Finally got mine. Looks good, cant wait to put it up at work. Maybe not, I have VX pics as my computer wallpaper and everyone always stops by to check it out and ask questions.

realized mine is lost in the mail tracking says it arrived in the philly warehouse feb. 3rd.. guess its time to call cafepress

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"