Thread: Pacific Northwest VX Meet: Seattle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just don't think there are very many active PNW owners on the forums these days. There are about 4 of us in WA, and maybe another 3 or 4 in OR. I'd love to do the mini-meet, but I'm working this Saturday.

Sorry for the hijack... We do that a lot around here.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

ive always wanted to goto a vx meet but sf to seattle is a bit far....

btw 13 bucks for todia!?!??! im paying close to 20 here.

Well, it seems like a few of you cannot make it on Saturday the 17th. Would Sunday be better for any of you? I can be there Saturday OR Sunday...or both days.

And would Saturday the 24th be better for any of you?

I'm open the 24th...

If it's just going to be the three of us we could wait until the weather gets a little nicer and do a "maintenance" meet like the VW folks do. Even if it's just oil changes and what not, I think it's kind of fun to have other owners around while you're actually doing some work. I'd volunteer to host at my place.

I'm a stone's throw from Fort Lewis, and there are definitely some publicly accessible areas that might make for a decent group photo shot. Not neccessarily all that scenic, but free of buildings and roads and other vehicles at least.

I think Fort Lewis is closer to John, too.

So, John, wanna do a rain delay until spring? Meet up around the Fort Lewis/Tacoma area instead of Seattle? I only suggested Seattle because:

1) I live here!
    2) I thought there were more VXs up here than actually responded to this thread
    3) I know some cool areas for photos. And food.

If we get three (or more, dammit) VXs running around near Fort Lewis, peoplewill think we're doing some top-secret military maneuvers!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4
    If we get three (or more, dammit) VXs running around near Fort Lewis, peoplewill think we're doing some top-secret military maneuvers!
    Right on! Two ebony's and a dragon in a convoy will surely attract some attention.

I'm game for whatever. I thought Seattle might be more central if we had folks coming from Portland and Vancouver, but whatever. We might get more responses once the weather warms up a little.

I'll be honest, with the lack of reponse and the crap going on at the emerald green VX thread, I'm getting kind of, oh never mind, whatever. I think I'll spend my energy elsewhere

I could be in.

My VX has been sitting under my carport. The RX-7 has been getting all of the attention lately.