Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wheel Center Cap Decals

Wheel Center Cap Decals

Check this out.
    Today on the random photo block off to the right, there was a logo for 401Graphics.com. So I went to their web page to see what it was. Yea, it was a vinyl graphics place, duh. Anyway, I have had this idea about doing a carbon fiber background with VX, or Vehicross what have overlayed to redo the center caps on the O.E.M. wheels since one of mine is messed up. So I contact them on a superbowl sunday think they would get back to me by at least Wed. Kevin was back to me in a hour, told him what I had in mined and with in an hour he did this. now how cool is that.

http://www.401graphics.com/vehicross

Scott & Anita, if your reading this, maybe add it to the for sale link, what say.

They have added Tee Shirts to the line, works for me.

Thats awesome, I just peeled the Isuzu logos out of mine. I like the VX one...

You can also get vehicle logo decals, maybe I will get a large "VX" in white for the hood insert

For sure, Kevin aims to do what ever it takes to Git R Done. If the quality of the product is as good as the customer service, you can't go wrong. I also asked if there a install sheet for the decals. There aree tricks to the trade and I don't know what they are. For sure what them to stay on after the first wash and want them centered.

As for vinyl, all you would have to do is mix a mild dish soap and water solution and spray a thin film on the center cap, then apply vinyl, and squeegee the airbubbles and extra water out from under it. let dry, and it should be good to go. never had a problem with them peeling off.
    (never installed on center cap, just body graphics or windshield visors)

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard
    For sure, Kevin aims to do what ever it takes to Git R Done. If the quality of the product is as good as the customer service, you can't go wrong. I also asked if there a install sheet for the decals. There aree tricks to the trade and I don't know what they are. For sure what them to stay on after the first wash and want them centered.
    01 VX Kaiser | Love it! Drive it! Mod it! MYVEHICROSS.com | VX-WIKI

Rancho RS9000X | VXC Shifter Plates | PV2 | Hella Micro DE fogs | Carbon Fiber Hood | AfterShock Skid Plates (front, rear, sides)

Rowhard,

Thanks for making us aware of these. I just ordered the "VX" logo in yellow with the black background.

I did this during the game...

Henry

they arent hard to put on, i used a spray bottle with tap water and dish soap in it, sprayed the caps, scrubbed with a paper towel, sprayed distilled water on them, wiped off, wiped them with the wet paper towel then used the squegee to press the middle of the sticker into the wheel, and squeegeed down to get the bubbles out, then up for the top.. then dug my fingernails into the gap between the centercap and the logo (theres a very fine crack) and used that as my guide to cut the vinyl with an exacto blade.. any air bubbles i poked with a needle and squeegeed in the area

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

k4tmc, yellow on black, that should really look cool on your proton. I ordered the Chrome VX on Carbon. But now that it is avaliable, can always change later.

So I ask ya, how cool is that?

That is awesome. Thanks for letting us know about this one. I am going to get a carbon fiber background with red VX for my pro-comps. Thanks again.

Looks great!

Was it a pain to cut the center piece? It comes with a square mat for the background right?

Thumbs up

Very pimpy dude! Nice job!

Bart

So I ask ya, how cool is that?

CrnCnn, it was easy to cut. Once you press it out, there is a perfect imprint where to cut it. I screwed one up, the last one of course so I need to order another square. Other then that I'm happy with it. The Vehicross tee shirt looks good too, think I need another one.

CrnCnn, it was easy to cut. Once you press it out, there is a perfect imprint where to cut it. I screwed one up, the last one of course so I need to order another square. Other then that I'm happy with it. The Vehicross tee shirt looks good too, think I need another one.
    What tee shirt did you get?