Hi everyone,

I have not purchased a VX yet, I'm currently searching for a good condition and affordable model in Proton. I just wanted to ask everyone here a question please.

I currently have an Isuzu Amigo and love it. I have always wanted a VX but could not afford them at the new price. Just recently I've discovered I can now afford a used one and this is THE best looking SUV (besides the VX02 and VX04) that I've ever seen and I want one....bad.

I found one Proton in NV with 79k. Can anyone please and honestly tell me that if I buy one that I will have good and dependable service out of it? Is this high mileage? Do they break down often, do they need "special pampering" due to "bugs", flaws or bad engineering design?

I hope not but want an honest opinion from real VX owners and want to know your thoughts. Would you recommend it to someone who not only wants to be "unique" but to have a dependable means of transportation with it. I appreciate all input and look forward to the replies.

If anyone knows of a Proton w/low mileage please let me know. I have already searched on this group the vehicles for sale and have contacted the owners but if you know of any other please let me know and I will continue to search on my own.

I hope to join your family very soon

Tyler
Louisville, Kentucky