Thread: Isuzu Lawsuit...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Isuzu Lawsuit...

Well its been a while since I've posted, mostly because I've thought about letting my VX go. But recently a girl hit me andso my VX that was already damaged and looking bad was fixed like new. And now since shes paid off I love her again. So I'm back to trying to fix all the issues that have come up over the past 5 years.

Windows. Twice in the past I've had it to the dealer to have them fixed but each time the fix fails after a few months. The bastards wanted me to pay the third time I brought it in to get them fixed only to fail again. For about the last year my motor in the driver side door is dead, so in order for me to put the window up and down I had to remove the motor, and now I put it up down and keep it in place by wedging it in. Its time to fix it. so I have two questions.

#1. Anyone know where I can get my hands on a new or used motor, regulator I think its called, and the price and part number

#2 Has anyone thought about doing a classaction lawsuit agaisnt isuzu for this issue. I thought about suing them directly with just myself but didn't know how far I'd get.

Just curious about the lawsuit, but I am ready to sue, because this is F'in ridiculous.

Any help or input would be cool.

TTYl
    99 Ebony Black
    The Jersey Fish
    East Rockaway NY
    NYPD's Finest

I have something wrong with my passenger window too. I don't remember anything wrong when I bought it, but then again I may have just forgot to check it. Any ideas what a new regulator runs or if it can be replaced with something a little less crappy?

You.....

You must be new to Vx, or just been one of the lucky ones who hasn't quite run into th problem yet. Its not the regulator thats crappy, the reason that it craps out is because it has to overwork itself to push agaisnt the resistance from the windows being out of alignment. Its kinda like when hold a drill by the chuck and stall it out, same principle.
    I think I'm going to run the issue by a lawyer this week and see what they say, cause this is getting pretty old. I wish that I didn't love the car as much as I did, but like all of us that are lucky enough to have a Vx, I can't part with her.

Well like everything else man made it's built to fail to keep consumers buying more,nuttin you can do but live with it or fix it or stop buying other mens creations and make your own.

The reason the windows go out of aligment is rubber only. If you look at other car window tracks they have a felt coating so the windows don't bind up. When your VX was new the rubber was new and had a smooth surface. After much use rubber and glass tend to stick to each other. If there was a replacement window track with a felt coating there would be no problem with the windows going up & down
    OttoVx

the problem with my windows were not because teh rubber was binding, it was the railing was alittle bent. just take apart the door and bend the metal rail so the top of the window doesnt tilt out. or if ur lazy (like i was for a year) just psh the windows toward teh back of teh car while its closing.